Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I gasp lightly, staring at my empty hand, suddenly realizing someone snatched my phone.

I look up to see Mr.Kim holding my phone, reading the now new messages with his eyebrows furrowed.

Although i was taken aback, i decide not to say anything until he was done reading, slightly intimidated by his aura and how he looked quite angry.

Wasn't he just with Miss Janice a few minutes ago?

I see Mr.Kim take out his own phone and both Heather and I just watch him copy down the number, both of us waiting for him to say something first.

Looking around, not many people were out at this time, and it was close to lunch. I wonder how he got rid of Miss Janice, i thought i was quite sure she wanted to spend lunch with him.

When he was done, he hands me back my phone, but this time i check to see that the chat was gone.

Furrowing my eyebrows, i look at Mr.Kim.

"don't worry, i took a picture of the chat," i wait for him to explain further, "... And blocked him," he finishes sheepishly and i raise my eyebrows.

"but- wait, how do you know who it is," i ask anyway, wanting to hear the answer.

"why would you show me that if it wasn't anything related to the incident?" he shrugs as he looks down at me, i was still sitting on the ground.

His shadow was cast over both me and Heather as he stood in front of us.

I stand up, feeling the discomfort in my neck from having to talk to him from the ground.

" that's...true," waiting in silence, fiddling with my thumbs, i look at the ground wondering if he had anything to say about what he had read.

I could feel Mr.Kim observing my movements.

"I'm staying with you tonight," he decides to say, looking at me seriously which makes Heather gasp pretty loudly from the ground.

My eyes widen at his words, a blush taking over my cheeks when i make eye contact with him. I couldn't help it when his eyes were so intense.

"Mr.Kim, i mean i don't oppose this relationship or something but don't you think its a little too early for that?" Heather chuckles, standing up too and pointing her finger between us. My eyes widen even further at Heather words.

How can she even say that. I blush even more at Heathers words.

Mr.Kim rolls his eyes but i could see he looked a bit flustered as well, "unless she stays at your house," he explains, "but i'll still need to stay at yours," he explains while looking at me.