A long chapter for y'all 🥺

I hope this gives you nothing but good vibes ✨✨✨✨✨✨

Chapter 22

"Celia!"

I rush downstairs the instant i hear his voice, practically ready for Mr.Kim to call for me after i heard the front door open again.

Let me tell you, sitting there and thinking about everything that could go wrong was not fun at all.

I look at Mr.Kim who was holding an envelope in his hands, he still looked slightly confused.

"did you know him?" i ask, because that's what i was wondering for about 5 minutes.

"no, but he gave me this, said someone gave him money to deliver this to your house," he finishes the sentence a bit seriously, we make eye contact, both of us understanding what this could mean.

I walk into the living room, motioning him to follow so that we weren't just standing in the middle of the hallway

When Mr.Kim sits next to me on the couch, he gets the signal that i was waiting for him to open it so slowly, he starts to rip open the envelope.

"do you think it's like... another threat?" i decide to ask while he was opening it because i couldn't stand the silence.

"most likely," he simply says to which i look up at him.

He looks up at me as well, "...but even if it is, you know i won't let them do anything right?" he looks at both my eyes seriously, wanting reassurance that i trusted him.

"yeah..." i nod slowly and look back down at the envelope, not quite being able to hold his heavy gaze.

"good, because i'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to see it, considering it's probably just something to scare you..." he looks back up at me after completely ripping open the fold but not yet opening it to take out whatever it held inside.

"it's fine." i think i needed a reminder of how serious this situation was because im pretty sure i was taking it lightly.

"you sure?" he asks, a bit concerned but i nod quickly and give him a determined look, mostly because i wanted him to believe me so he take out the damn thing already.

"okay then..." he smiles slightly,

I smile back quickly, then look at the envelope eagerly. It might've shown because Mr.Kim chuckles softly, "i dont think yo-"

"Mr.Kim!" i say impatiently, nodding at the envelope.

"okay! okay," i could see his amused smile in my peripheral vision and although his fingers were reaching for whatever was inside, he was still looking at me.