I carry tray with the hot chocolate mugs I just made into the living room where my parents are sitting.

I put one on the coffee table infront of my dad then the other in front of my mom. I had asked them if they wanted to drink hot chocolate when it started pouring outside (because hot chocolate and rain is heavenly), They accepted the offer and i was more than glad to make it.

My mom looks up from the book she was reading, "smells nice," she comments.

"thanks," i sit down in the middle of the sofa and stare at the TV infront of me with my own coffe mug in my hands.

Debating whether or not i should tell them about my babysitting experience, i decide not to. Since they didnt ever ask, i wouldn't want to regret talking too much about anything.

These were the small things i had promised myself not to do after doing them too much. Something like, will not tell my mom my grades anymore, becaude whenever i used to, whether it be good or bad she used to reply with, 'thats great sweetie,' and i dont think i've ever gotten used to it.

Sometimes i think about the fact that maybe they actually cant hear me and instead hear what they want to, or maybe they really just don't pay attention and guess what i was telling them.

My parents aren't all that bad, they could be loving... Sometimes.
Bur other times they make me want to punch the wall or shake them awake to make them realize I'm their daughter and that they really needed to pay attention to me sometimes.

I didn't hate them, they earned money and had busy lives even other than their work. They were really social people and pretty successful, or thats what people have told me. Thats why i would try to understand if they didnt have much time for me.

It was the first day of our weekend and i wondered how this weekend would go. Being an only child really did suck sometimes.

Maybe i should make plans with Heather and Mark... Maybe even Jimin?

I smile as i make up my mind, texting jimin if he was free to go out anywhere this weekend.

I didn't expect him to reply immediately.

Jimin
Yess, finally... I've been waiting for this text for years.

Me
We literally met a few days ago

Jimin
Years ago**
Im free anytime babe 😜

Me
Wow thats sad

Jimin
...
Yea ik

I smile widely while typing, deciding to finalize our plan for today.

He asked me to come over their house but no way in hell was i going to do that. Firstly, because Mrs.Song might see me and say hi. Secondly, Jimin lived with Mr.Kim and i really didnt want to see him. Especially when i kept thinking about when he dropped me off.

He literally ruffled my hair like i was a kid, did he do it in that way though?!, and does he do that to his other students because i needed to know or else i think i might never stop thinking about it.

Because if i find out he does it to others as well then i might be able to calm down, thinking its something normal... To him obviously.

Whenever i think about it, i go several through stages of panic.

I don't know how i would react seeing Mr.Kim again.