Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Stepping into the place Ive been to for most of my life has never been worse, especially when I had a project, worth about half my grades, due today and I only found out about it yesterday.

Stupid broken internet, stupid phone and stupid friends who didn't even pause to think if I would get the email about it considering my situation with my broken wifi device.

Like, they would happily fill me in with everything going on in their lives and especially social media but wouldn't think I'd like to save my grades and Atleast pass this year with grades that wouldn't put my parents in a coma.

My palms are sweating and my head is slightly dizzy, it's the first period, I have to submit this project on the first period, a project that I should've been working on for the past month.

Oh lord or anyone that can hear me now, please save me from my inevitable doom.

Now, you would ask, how come I hadn't heard about such a big project, the teacher would've Atleast mentioned it or explained how it needed to be done, am I right?

Yes well you are very much so.

That teacher, Mrs. Anderson, never mentioned anything about it's due date which had me thinking she would tell us later and that this was the upcoming project we had to do at the end of the year.

Oh boy, oh boy.

I put my hand in my hair out of frustration, messing up the hair I'd already managed to mess up after leaving the house and muffle out a scream with my hand full of hair.

I look like a total loser,

I take a deep breath and calm my nerves down, won't cry, can't cry over spilt milk.

I make my way to the class and my heart beat automatically rises when I see the door, just have to be quick and get this over with.

I've never been so scared of school my entire life, not even when the school tricked us into thinking it was invaded by people with 'guns' when I was in third grade. Well to be honest, I had fun hiding in my favorite spot in class hoping Amanda, my worst enemy, would get killed for choosing such a lame spot.

I finally reach the door and open it, taking in a deep breath, getting mentally ready but when I don't see the familiar face of my teacher but someone else on the desk, I get confused.

Is this a substitute? I look around for my friends when I spot Heather and Mark. I walk upto them with a confused look on my face, "what's up with the teacher?"

"dunno, hasn't said anything yet, probably waiting for everyone to settle down," Mark shrugs.

"yea, but have you seen his face, oh my God, it's illegal for someone like that to even exist!" Heather whisper-cries.