"WiLl UpDaTe mOrE freQUentLy"

Ayo, somebody come find this WOMAN.

Chapter 24

All i can think of at the moment was that it would be a while before someone thought i was taking unusually long and also well, Mr.Kim.

My parents didn't seem much of an importance at the moment.

I watch the mans face in horror and suddenly my phone in my back pocket feels awfully heavier, a chance that i couldn't ruin.

"who are you?" i ask quickly, trying to mask my fear but failing, "this is the girls bathroom, you shouldn't be in here."

The man takes a step closer and instantly i take a step back.

"don't come closer!" he didn't look like any of the guys i saw that night and he was older, maybe in his late twenties.

"you and i both know you're stuck little girl," he finally talks, his words making shivers run down my spine.

If i reach for my phone now, he would forcefully take it away before i had the chance to do anything.

Suddenly my eyes dart towards the bathroom stalls, if i could hide myself in one of those real quick but something else catches my eye.

One of the stalls was closed, but it wasn't locked, then suddenly i see two feet appear from the open space underneath.

I didn't have time to think any further when the man starts to come at me and then suddenly that stall behind him opens up with a large bang.

Even the man stops what he was doing, was he really that dumb not check if there were others in here?

Both of us look behind us to see a woman walk out, her steps slow and straight towards the sink. Her high heels the only sound resonating throughout the otherwise silent room.

She doesn't even spare us a glance before she's going towards the door.

My mouth was frozen and i couldn't say anything as shock overtook me.

Surely she would've heard everything we said right?

I look back at the man who looks back at me, he grins although i was sure even he was confused.

But this was my only chance and when the woman unlocks the door, not even opening it first as if she already knew it was locked, i put all my confusion aside to yell.

"HELP!" i yell as she opens the door slowly but i watch as midway its slammed open from the outside and Mr.Kim walks in, darting straight towards us.

"Lock the door, May." Mr.Kim says without stopping and everything starts going in slow motion as i watch Mr.Kim swing his fist onto the man who had stepped back in shock and who probably couldn't do anything in those few seconds.