ohh did you buy the ring yet?

Lexi Kapanen

"Okay so these stuff go to that box okay? And mark every box that includes something easily breaking." I tell the guys. Kasperi and Connor came to help with the moving too.

It's still two weeks away but I need to start sending stuff to Toronto.

This past month has been really, the best month and a half even though the half part is still going. Me and Jack have been spending all the possible nights at my place, every free night the guys have had we have been hanging out and going out.

Okay I gotta be honest, Jack has been sneaking out to sleep next to me, even when the coach has told him he can't. We just wanna have all the time we can together.

I know the goodbyes are going to be awful.

I snap out of my thoughts when Connor comes patting my shoulder. "You are gonna be visiting me all the time in Edmonton once you get settled to Toronto." He smirks. "Ohh, what's so interesting in Edmonton then?" I smirk back. Connor looks offended. "Oh c'moon bestie, you already know it!" He gives me a 'yayy' and a hugs me lifting me up. I laugh at him as he is crushing my bones. "Connor but the poor girl down" my brother chuckles. "Lexi is this thing easily breaking?" Alex asks holding up a paiting I had on my wall. "Yes Alex, it is"

"Josh and Trevor can you help me with packing all the plates and kitchen stuff" I ask smiling. "Well isn't that what we are here for" Trevor smirks and I slap the back of his head. "Ouch!" "Idiot" I chuckle.

"I'm gonna miss this place" I sigh flopping down on the couch next to Jack. I open my coke and chuck almost half of it at once. "Yeah we are gonna miss hanging out in this place too" Jack kisses my cheek and puts his arm around me. I can't help but notice the murdering look he gives to Connor while doing that. I look up at Jack, lifting my eyebrow. "What" he asks confused. "What was that look?" I question now more clearly.

Boy if this guy is jealous of Connor I am gonna laugh myself off of this couch.

"Nothing" he shrugs and I drop it.

The night goes on and we are all watching a nhl game against
Carolina and Colorado. "I am so sure that Aho and Teräväinen wins this, no hard feelings for Mikko" I shrug.

"I don't know I think Colorado wins" Jack says and the everyone starts picking sides. "Connor, your turn, who wins?"

"I'll say Hurricanes. Finnish power at it's best" he smirks.

Again Jack is doing the murdering look thing, and I don't get it.

Allthough it's kinda cute when he tries to be jealous.

Carolina did win, 4-1.

"Okay guys I know it has been a long day, are you guys crashing here or going back to the hotel?"

"I think we are heading to the hotel tonight, let's have a sleepover some other day!" Quinn smiles at me.

"Okay, sounds like a plan. Jack you still staying right?" I turn to him smiling. "Ofcourse baby" he stands up giving me a kiss. "Yayy"

After the boys leave we eat the rest lf the pizza we ordered earlier. "I should go make the bed for you guys, I could use some help"

"I'll come, I need to fill you in with all the gossip anyway" Connor says getting up.

"I'll go take a shower" Jack says getting up and going to my room. "What's up with him today?" Kasperi asks confused, sipping his beer. "I don't know really, but I think he is jealous of Connor and I."

Kasperi almosg spills out his beee and starts laughing. "But you two are best friends" "I know" "And I am with Sarah" "I KNOW" we all chuckle. "Ohh did you buy the ring by the way?" I ask as we go to the guestroom.

After making the bed I say goodnight to the boys and head to my room. Jack is still in tje shower so I change into some cute lingerie. I also put his t shirt on.

Jack comes out of the bathroom only in his shorts with a wet hair. Omg does he look good, yes. Yes he does. "Hey baby" I smile at him. "What are you up to babe?" He laughs a little shaking his head. "Nothing much. Just waiting for cuddles" I smirk.

"Well then better not keep the girl waiting." He smiles climbing next to me on the bed. He pulls me closer and puts his arms around me protectivily. I give him a quick kiss.

"Jack, you do know Connor is my best friend, that is getting engaged to his girlfriend?" I start carefully.

"Yeah, well not the engagement part but why do you ask?" "I saw the way you were getting jealous for no reason. I love you." "I'm sorry babe, I love you too."

I kiss him again, but this time he doesn't let me pull away from him.