let's look at the bruises you got, bad boy

Lexi Kapanen

I get to the guys hotel in ten minutes, I may or may not have drove over the speed limit. Who wouldn't? I ran to the guys floor and knock on the door Alex told me to knock.  I am all out of breath by now.

Not even a second later the door opens and Alex immediately pulls me into a hug. "Thank god you came, after he got here he hasn't come out of his bathroom." He says as I walk inside. I drop my bag to, I guess Trevors bed and kindly knock on the bathroom door. "Guys I told you I am fine, just leave me alone, you can play cod without me." He yells. "Jack it's me. Open the door please" I plead. I hear footsteps and then he opens the door for me, "come here" he says "After he closes the door I do the first thing I can think of. I hug him. "Dammit Jack! Why are you so stupid. You didn't have to do it because of me." I say and tears drops to my cheeks, wetting Jack's t shirt.

"I had to. He's an asshole and no girl should be treated like that" he looks away. "Especially if that girl is you, Lexi I can't stand the thought of that."  He takes my hands in his and looks me in the eyes. "I really like you, okay? You can't even imagine how much I like you. My heart skips a beat when I see you smile or when you laugh. I fucking like you okay? And because of that I'm doing anything for you. Even got beat up by stupid Canadians for you" I just look at him in awe. My tears has stopped and I don't know what to say. "Jack I-" he cuts me off "if you don't like me that's fine but-" I cut him off now by kissing him. It's a really sweet kiss. After we break apart we both have wide smiles on our faces. Our forheads are touching and we both try to cathc our breath.

"Okay let's look at the bruises you got, bad boy" I say smirking.

I got home after I got Jack out of the bathroom and fixed his bruises. As I got into my apartment I saw Kasperi and Connor waiting me in the kitchen. "Explain, now and everything" Kasperi says. I sight.

I take a deep breath and think were I should start. " Okay but don't interrupt me" the both nod " so last night we were at the beach and I was alone for a few moments when this Canadian kid came drunk and started to get creepy. He tried to get with me and Jack stopped him. And today Jack had ran into him, and they had gotten into a fight because of what he had said about me to Jack" "why didn't you tell that some creep tried to get with you?" my brother comes to hug me. "I didn't want to worry you" "I'll always worry about you, you're my little sis" he says squuezing the living shit out of me.

"I think I'm going to bed, goodnight boys" I say getting up from the couch and to my room. I flop down to the bed and fall asleep immediately

A/N
I'm gonna made up some name to that "Canadian kid" later on bc I don't wanna use any real players name. And also NO HATE TO THE CANADIAN TEAM XXX