5+20

Lexi Kapanen

Me and Kasperi sat at our places, I borrowed my Hughes jersey to Kasperi so now I'm wearing again Jack's Team USA hoodie.

"Hey, if you are going to drive us around would you mind if I would drink a beer?" He asks. "Ofcourse you can, I'll drive. But remember that we are meeting with the boys later." I say smiling. "We totally are" he says winking and leaves to get a beer.

The game starts and Jack is at the faceoff. He wins it and that make the Canadians furious. One of them hits Trevor pretty hardly. "They are definetly going to play dirty." I say looking at my brother. "Relax, they are going to be fine. It's part of the hockey." He says. "Believe me, I've seen them play and I am a professional hockey player, I know that they can handle it and find a way to not get hurt"

In the third period USA leads 5-3 and  Blake gives a really hard hit to Alex. "What a hit from Johnson! Alex Turcotte leaves crawling in pain to the ground!" The announcer yells. "Omg Alex" I yell almost crying when I see that he is not moving. "He better get 5+20 from that or I'm going to kill him" I say to my brother who just looks at me worriedly. I've seen many games, and many, many hits but when it's someone you know and care, you always want someone else to be the one to get the hit.

Alex is lead out of the ice and into the lockerroom, so as I have the pass to get into the team usa dressing room, I go check out if he is okay. "I'll be back, text me if something happens during that time" "you are going to go and check if Alex is okay?" My brother lifts his eyebrow. "Okay fine I am" "sure go ahead. The game is almost over I see you at the lockerroom."  He says smiling."you're the best brother" I say hugging him. "AndI'm also the only brother you have" he says boredly. "Well maybe by blood I have one but I have atleast 7 brothers including you." I chuckle.

I get to the lockerroom and run to Alex. "Omg Alex are you okay?" I say kneeling in front of him. "Yes, just hurted my knee." He says placing an ice pack into his knee. "It looked pretty bad." I say worriedly. "Well you don't wanna see your boyfriends bruides in the jawline"  "what do you mean?" "The doctor just left to go help Hughes because someone hit his jawline, just like Jack did to Kakko.."

A/N

This is becoming very violent fanfic *facepalm* oh well I'm really out of ideas at the moment so I guess there is going to be one or two parts left.