*knock knock*

Lexi Kapanen

I wait for the game to end/ or for Jack to come to the lockerrooms. "I think he is fine, you need to calm down" Alex says putting hia hand on my shoulder. I bury my face in my hand and just shake my head. "This is all my fault" I say tears falling from my eyes. "He wouldn't get hurt and into so many fights if it wasn't for me! Alex I don't know if I can live with that fact" I got an answer but it isn't Alex. "yes you can", I hear my brother, Kasperi say from the door.

"Lexi, I'm not the type of guy to fight but remember that one time when I got in a fight? Well it was because they decided to mention my girlfriend. What I'm trying to say is that, every hockeyplayer who has a girlfriend fight because of them, or because of their sisters, mothers or why not for brothers and dads too."

"Kasperi is right, I will gladly fight for you, I love you and I will never let anyone say or do bad thing to you" this time I lift my head and see Jack holding his helmet nad stick in his hands. He has a bruise and a cut on his jawline, bruised knuckles in his hands. I get up from the bench and runnto hug him. "Thank god you are okay" he wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my forhead. "Ofcourse I am. I won't let some Canadian beat my ass, or let my girl down" he says chuckling. "You could never let me down" I say and we hear punch of 'awws' and whistles from other boys and their girlfriends.

We were at my place, later that night just celebrating the win, just me, Kasperi, Hailey and the boys. Kasperi had bought us some drinks, not too much though.

What I didn't know is that, Kasperi had invited some others there too, for my suprise.

*Knock knock*

"Did someone invite someone?" I ask placing down my long drink. "No" "nope" "I did" Kasperi says. "I think you may wanna open the door, before they leave" he says smirking. "Kasperi, who did you invite?" I ask. "Open the door, that's the only way you'll find out" he says and I go to the door.

I open the door and there is standing my favorite persons in the world. If the boys and Hailey doesn't count.

Connor McDavid, Mitch Marner, Auston Matthews, Mikko Rantanen and Teuvo Teräväinen is standing at my door smiling, with lots of alcohol. "omg!! What are you guys doing in here?" I say hugging them all. "Your brother invited us"  "and we missed you" "aand we heard a rumour that you have a boyfriend and other guy friends" "so we needed to come to see them and approve them" "but Sid wasn't able to come here sadly" they all say. Is like they practiced their parts.

Did I mention that I have atleast 7 overprotective brothers? Well now you get the point.

I let them inside. "Okay tell me where is your friends and which one of them is your so called boyfriend. "Guys chill, they are in the living room"

"Okay guys, we have some more guests, Here is Connor, Mikko, Teuvo, Mitch and Auston, and you guys already know Hailey but here are Jack, Quinn, Trevor, Alex, Matthew and Josh." I say introducing everyone. "And who is your boyfriend?" Mitch asks. "You guys are unbelievable, but he is Jack, babe can you come here" I say and Jack gets up from the couch and comes to stand next to me. "Hi" "Okay I approve!" Connor yells. "What? Just like that Connor are you crazy? We were supposed to scare him!" Auston yells. "Well he is JACK HUGHES, duh ofcourse we approve him, besides he was man enough and came so close to us without being scared." Connor answers and I just laugh at all of them.

The night went on with drinking, laughing and talking. I could say that it was perfect night.

A/N

Aaaand that's the end of this book! (For now atleast, I don't really know how I should continue it anymore so I just leave it here) I'm sorry if this ending sucked. But I may do few more parts when I have time. I tried to make the ending good but I think it's boring or something.

But I really liked writing this book, I really did. And I'm amazed how many of you read something that I have written.

Anyway please vote and comment what you think about this book❤️