remember she has like seven big brothers

Okay. This next chapter is finally here. I am sorry for the long wait, to be honest I was sure no one was reading this book anymore so I kind of lost motivation and this chapter has been half written in my drafts for months but today, I got the motivation back.

Also I am so happy of all the love this book has gotten you guys are amazing.

Some of you have been asking for a next part so now it's here for you to read I hope you enjoy!

Also towards the end things get a little hot but I tried to keep it clean.

Lexi Kapanen

"Lexi I am telling you, when you move to Toronto and I live in Vancouver we are going to be seeing eachother a lot!" Quinn smiles.

We are at the same restaurant where I first met the guys.

I smile back at Quinn and squeeze Jack's hand under the table. He knows that he is going to be in New York or New Jersey for the next three years and we won't be seeing eachother so much. So Quinn saying that I will see him a lot will hurt Jack.

"So have you packed anything yet?" Alex asks and I nod. "Just a little but I could really need some strong guys to help" I smirk and Hailey chuckles.

"Yeah yeah ofcourse we are hel-"

"Do you know anyone like that?" I ask jokingly interrupting Cole.

"I'm kidding, I was talking about you guys." I chuckle as they are all staring at me in shock and disrespect. "Well in that case, we will be lucky to help you with moving and packing." Cole finishes trying to soud very mature.
"Thanks guys, really. It means much to me"

"Well who else if not us?" Trevor chuckles and Jack looks at him like he just told us that the earth is flat.

"You do remember that she has like seven big brothers. She doesn't need to do much to get help and get someone to fuck your face up" he then chuckles with everyone else.

"That's not fair." Trevor pouts sippin' his coke. "Aww well you guys all count as one of those brothers eventually. I mean you aren't in the NHL yet.." I shrug.

"I am really going to miss you." Hailey pouts. "But I need to confess something too.." she continues.

We all turn to look at her and she bites her lip. "I actually got accepted to the University pf Toronto too." She smiles widely. And when the words she just said clicks in my head I almost jump out of my seat. "OMG YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN THE SAME UNI I AM!!" I yell happily.

"Yeah, but I am starting the school in seven months so there is still almost half a year before I move in Toronto." "Well, I think we can survive that" I smile and give her a hug."

"So any other big news someome wants to tell us?" I chuckle. "Well the draft is coming in two weeks" Jack starts. "Yeah we are finally becoming a part of the NHL" Alex announces his head held up high. And I laugh at his coofiness. I am really going to miss this all.

"So, we have a night off, should we go to your place to spend some coupletime" Jack smiles, as we walk out of the diner and say goodbyes to the others.

"Well there is nothing else I'd rather do" I smile and he pulls me closer to his side.

We get to my place in no time and decide to watch some netflix. We cuddle on the couch and Jack has his arms around me and I am laying on top of him. He is softly playing with my hair. "I love you" I smile into his chest. "I love you too baby" he kisses my head and I lift my head up to face him.

I kiss him sweetly, but passionately. After a while the kisses turn out more craving and intense. Jack sits us up and then picks me up.

He carries me to my room, never breaking the kisses. He carefully places me on my bed. I pull him on top of me and start kissing his neck, leaving few hickeys here and there. I tug on his shirt and he takes it of then spins us around so that I am on top of him. I kiss his chest and abs too before finally kissing his lips again. He then starts kissing my jawline and neck and I let out a little moan and Jack smirks at me.

I take of my shirt so I am only im my bra and shorts. I look at Jack who is admiring me. "Are you sure about this baby?" He asks holding on to my waist. "I've never been more sure of anything." I smile kissing him again.

I woke up next morning smiling at the memory of last night. I turn around in Jack's arms to see him still sleeping. I kiss his nose, then his cheeks and jaw and then his lips. He murmurs something in his morning voive and I chuckle. "Morning baby" I smile at him playing with his hair. "Good morning babe" he smiles and thightens his grib around me. "What if we just lay here all day." He suggests. "No Jack! I'm hungry" I laugh as he still tries to go back to sleep. "But I wanna stay here."

"Okay what if, we stay here for another 5 minutes, then we go buy food and snacks, then we come back and watch movies all day" his face lightens up and he nods happily. "There's nothing else I'd rather do"