you both are as red as tomato

Lexi Kapanen

We were at my house. And by we I mean the boys,  Hailey and I. Boys were playing some NHL 19 on my livingroom and Hailey was sitting on the floor watching. I was laying between Jack's legs while he was playing.

We are having a sleep over. The boys pre-season games ended for few weeks so we are celebrating that. I again, am wearing Jack's hoodie, since the boys went to sauna, yes I have a sauna in my house because I'm Finnish. The boys tried it and really liked it. So now he was only in his t-shirt and sweatshorts. "Should we watch a movie tonight?" Matt asks. "Sure why not?" Josh adds. "Yeah let's do that" Quinn says. "We need snacks, Lexi do you have any or are we going grocery shopping?" Hailey asks. "Umm, I don't think I have." "Well let's go when the game ends" Alex says never breaking eye contact with the tv. "We don't all fit in the car, so I'm staying here." I say.  "I can stay with you" Jack says. "Well none of us wants to be a third wheel so I guess we squeeze into that car" Trevor says chuckling. I just roll my eyes at him while others agree with him.

"Hey I'mma go change my jeans into something cozier real quick." I say getting up. "Okay" Jack says laying down. I change into some sweats.

After I come back I see that Jack has taken over the whole couch. "Hey where am I supposed to sit now?" I say pouting. "How about you come cuddling with me?" He asks blushing. I just nod smiling and jump on top of him. "Ouch you're heavy" he says jokingly and I slap him playfully. We continue our playful fight until our faces are only inches apart.

"I really wanna kiss you right now" he whispers. "Then why don't you do it" I say smirking.

He breaks the space between us and I smile into the kiss. The kiss is passionate but sweet. In few minutes we are on full out makeout session. He slips his hands under my shirt into my back.  Just when he is about to lift my shirt we hear the front door open. We quickly got up and I could swear I heard Jack mumble 'dammit' under his breath so I chuckle a bit.

"What was going on here? You both are as red as tomato" Trevor says laughing with knowing smirk. "Nothing" I say too quickly and got up. "What snacks did you got?" I ask looking through the bags. "Popcorn, candy, soda and chips" Quinn says smiling. "Okay well we need some plates and glasses, Alex can you help me?" I say taking one of the bags and walking into the kitchen. Leaving confused Alex to follow me.

"Why me?" "Huh?" I look at Alex who is sitting on the kitchen table. "I didn't want Hailey to come question about me and Jack because I really don't know what we are.. I mean we like eachother and we have kissed but I don't know." "Okay I get it, but you two should talk, or else there is going to be jealousy or other problems" Alex says now grabbing eight glasses.

Me and Alex have became almost besties and he is the closest one of the guys, well after Jack obviously. "Wow, you have really matured, Alex" "I know. I just like to goof around with the guys so people doesn't often notice that I'm actually pretty mature" he says bragging. I just shake my head laughing.

"Let's just go watch the movie"