playing dirty?

Jack Hughes

"Are you sure about this? What if he doesn't like me?" I ask being a nervous wreck. "Relax, you're Jack Hughes, he'll love you." Lexi says smiling and brushing her fingers through my hair.

I am meeting her brother today for the first time, when he comes here because he has some type of meeting near here.

We're at the airport waiting for him.
"Baby siiis" I hear someone say behind me and Lexi's face lit's up. "Kasperiii!" She yells excitedly and runs to hug him. They speak something in Finnish and then turn back to me. "Kasperi, I guess you already know my boyfriend Jack Hughes from hockey, and Jack you may know my brother Kasperi too because of hockey." She says smiling. "Oh so you are the rumoured first overall Jack Hughes, huh?" He says smirking. "Oh um, yeah hi" I say awkwardly. "And you are also the guy who got beated up for my sister?" He lifts his eyebrow smiling slightly. "Um yeah" I say carefully, "that's the type of guy I want my sister to date" he says patting my shoulder. "But if you hurt her I'll make sure that you are going to be hurting too." He says looking into my eyes. "I love your sister, I would never do anything to hurt her" I say and he smiles. "Well then, we don't have a problem here" "let's go, I'm hungry" Lexi says and takes my hand in her.

"Okay so what's the plan for today?" Kasperi asks. We are at the diner where Lexi and us hang out for the first time eating breakfast. "Well after we are done here, we drop Jack to his hotel because he has a teammeeting or something. And at that time we can have sibling time and after that we go watch the game between USA and Cana...da." Lexi's face turns into a frown.

"Don't worry, I promise I give only clean hits" I say putting my hands up in surrender. "Or atleast try, for you" I smirk. And I got a smile from Kasperi. "Okay, just be careful? It can be that he is the one giving the dirty hits" she says worriedly. "He'll be fine" Kasperi says giving a side hug to her "yeah your brother is right I'm going to be okay" I say taking her hand into mine and squuezing it. "Okay, but hey we need to go" she says getting up and dragging me behind her.

"Okay guys, coach doesn't know that we have had a fight with Canadians so, let's try and keep the game clean. Nothing too much okay?" I say as we are almost ready to go. I hear punch "Okay" and "I agree" 's from the boys. "But what if they are the ones playing dirty?" Trevor asks. "Well then we do what we have to" I say and then shake the thoughts off of my mind. It's game time.

I only wish the Canadians doesn't start a huge scene...

A/N

Kind of an filler chapter, but hey I don't have many chapters left anymore