talk about flexing, eh

Lexi Kapanen

"Lucas?"

I just stand there frozen. I haven't seen him since our break up.

Actually I have. At the game when I met Jack. He looks behind me and that's when I come back to my senses and glance at Alex. He seems really confused but when he locks eyes with me, there ain't nothing to be confused about.

He takes a step closer while whispering "don't worry I got your back bestie" he puts his hands over my shoulders, standing behind me and none of us still haven't said anything.

God I wish Jack was here. Okay I know he is here but not with me.

Well atleast I have Alex.

I hate it when I need to be protected like a little baby. Ugh!

"Who is this Lexi?" Lucas says through gritted teeth. Before I can answer Alex opens his mouth "I'm Alex Turcotte. And I play in juniors Team USA this year."

Talk about flexing eh.

Ew that sounded too Canadian for me. I have talked too much with my brother and our friends from Canada.

Shit. Fuck. Shit.

Currently I am at Starbucks, in front of me is my cheating ex, and this ittle coffee shop just happens to have every guy who hates Lucas the most. Including my new boyfriend, my overprotective brother and my very overprotectice friends/ brothers sitting peacefully in the booth.

Why god is against me.

"You moved on to this?" Lucas says angrily and I glance at the table where my brother is.

Big mistake. Guess who just happens to look up and see me standing there with angry looking Lucas and Alex.

Yep, you guessed it. My very own brother.

He says something to the guys and I thank god when they doesn't look to my direction. When my brother stands up. I really don't wanna cause a scene here.

But I don't get it? Why Lucas seems mad at me. He cheated on me. Not the other way around.

"So this is your new guy huh?" He asks his hands in a fist.  "Alex and I are just friends." I say crossing my arms. Kasperi comes next to me and I see all the color drown from Lucas' face. "Alex you can go, thanks" Kasperi says without breaking eyecontact with Lucas. Alex looks at me and I nod. "Kasperi, ofcourse you are here to protect your sister. She propably wouldn't even know how to stand up for herself." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

I have lived with hockey and hockeyplayers. I used to go boxing twice a week. I knew how to stand up for myself before he even knew how to walk.

Wow. That was a deep thought. I smirk and decide to speak before my brothers temper gets the best of him.

"Actually, that's not why he game here. He wanted to suprise me. You may think that I am some slut I am a virgin for your information, and that I can't defend myself but tell me Lucas, who was man enough to break up when we didn't work. You guessed right, me. You are just a cheating bastard and when you knew you messed up and got caught, you started to blame me about it ane hate me. But if that isn't enough you should know that I took boxing lessons for four years when I was younger, I grew up with hockey, and you still think I need my brother to defend myself from you. Huh?"

Before anyone can say anything I continue "and do you know what else. My brother wasn't the only one who came to suprise me. That's right, I am here with ten hockey players and any of those guys could beat you up alone if they wanted to. So if I was you I would take that problem about me with you and leave without causing a scene by trying to hurt or get to me, because you can't. Even if you tried. There would be eleven people against you. Your choise Lucas" I say lifting my eyebrow at him without any emotion except discust and prpud on my face.

He seems angry but really shocked that I just did that. When we were together I always let him yell at me and sometimes he might even hit me and I didn't say a word.

He looks at Kasperi before glancing at me on last time before walking out, not saying a word.

"Umm, I can only say one thing, wow. That was amazing" Jack says behind me and I turn around in shock. "How long did you stand there?" I ask. "The entire time. I saw your brother come here and then I saw that other guy and wanted to know what's going on" he says and puts his hands around my waist. "You amazed me too" Kasperi says and pats my shoulder. "You really don't need no man to take care of you. I even think Lucas might need someone to take care of him when he runs to you." He chuckels and I laugh.

Finally we get to the table and I eat half of Jack's plate since I never got to order anything.

A/N

I don't even know if this chapter makes sense because first Lexi talks about needing to be protected but then in the middle of the chapter I wanted to make sure that Lexi doesn't need no man to protect him xdd

Anyways hope you enjoyed! xx