J. Hughes, huh?

Lexi Kapanen

@Lexikapanen: had fun with these dudes:) @jackhughes_ @_alexturcotte @jackhughes_ : had fun too xx@trevorzegras: I wanted to be in the picture:(@_alexturcotte: suck it loser @trevorzegras@McDavid97: who are these boys?@kasperikapanen: @McDavid97 I...

@jackhughes_ : had fun too xx
@trevorzegras: I wanted to be in the picture:(
@_alexturcotte: suck it loser @trevorzegras
@McDavid97: who are these boys?
@kasperikapanen: @McDavid97 I could ask the same thing
@marner93: 🤔🤔
load more comments

@jackhughes_ started following you
@_alexturcotte started following you
@trevorzegras started following you
@_quinnhughes started following you
2 more new followers

It was lazy afternoon and I was watching netflix on my couch. Then I got a call from my brother. (They are speaking in Finnish but I'm only doing the call in English because I'm lazy) "hey bro" "hi sis" "what's up?" "Nothing much, just wanted to ask you how do you know so many USA hockey players all of sudden?" Shit shit shit shit he must have seen them on my instagram... " Well I was at their game few nights ago and then Jack saw me crying-" "wait do you mean Jack Hughes? That  rumoured NHL draft pick #1?" I roll my eyes "Yes Kasperi, that's the Jack I'm talking about. Anyway I hanged out with him and his friends and we became friends. They are really nice guys." I say meaning it. "Okay, just be careful sis, you know what I've told you about hockey players." He says. Ofcourse he has to be the overprotective brother. He has always been and this is no difference.

"Yeah I know" I say understanding him "have you told them that I'm your brother?" "No not yet, but I guess they can guess it from my instagram." I was nervous about it. What if they start treating me differently? after that we just chat about everything about 30minutes about life, Toronto Maple Leafs etc.

I was bored. After the call I had spent another 2hours watching netflix. And answering the guys about Jack and the other USA hockey players I've become friend in the groupchat. It was currently 16.47 pm. Then I had an idea. So ofcourse I called Hailey. "Heygirl" I say excitedly "heyy, what's up?" She asks. "Wanna go to tonights hockeygame? I'm bored" "yes, sure. I'll be at your place in 15" "okay, I pay the tickets online." I hang up and grab my laptop to buy two tickets to tonights game.

I was finishing my makeup when Hailey came. "Okay when does the game start? And do you still have Quinn's jersey?" She said blushing. "oo does Hailey have a crush on Q. Hughes" I smirk. She blushes even more. "No, I don't know, maybe?" I chuckle at her. "He is so sweet okay? I think we really hit off" She says smiling. "Aww that's cute, And yes I do have it in my closet, can you take that and Jack's jersey from there? I need to straighten my hair" "okay, and how about you and J. Hughes, huh?" She says winking. "We're just friends. But he is very nice to me." "That's because he has a crush on you" she says smiling. "No he doesn't, we just met like four nights ago." I say looking down. "I can see in the way he acts around you that he likes you, Lexi, and you like him too" "What? Pfhht! No I don't" I say blushing. "Let's just go to the game" I say pulling my jersey on. "What ever you say." Do I really like him? I don't know.

But there is no way that he likes me. He has propably millions of more prettier girl waiting for him. I'm not special.