a month and a half

"Mitch! Great to see you again!" Tge realtor, whose name was Mike shouts happily. "You looking for a new apartment?" He asks Mitch and he shakes his head no.

"No, I have a great apartment in this building, but I'm with someone who would like to see this apartment." Mitch says pulling me next to him. "Mike this is my friends sister Lexi, and we wanted to see this apartment, but no one can no about it." Mitch explains.

"Well hello Lexi, is nice to meet you" Mike smiles offering me his hand. "It's  nice to meet you too. Now can we take a look of this place?" I ask nicely and Mikes eyes spark with joy.

Boy he does love his job

"Okay so first when we get inside we have this gorgeous bathroom with lot's of storage room and a bathtub." He explains leading us from one room to another.

"Then when we go over here we have an amazing living room area, next to a open kitchen and amazing view of the city." He continues.

This apartment really is pretty. The living room is high with white walls amd dark oak floor and massive windows.

"Then we have a balcony over here, but I'll show you it later. Now let's take a look of the bedroom"

The bedroom is simple and pretty, it has a walk in closet and it's own bathroom.

After the tour around the apartment Mike takes me and Mitch to the balcony. "I wanted to save this for the last because this view is the seal to the deal." He smiles.

"Wow, it's amazing" I say in awe.  "So what do you say about this apartment?" Mitch asks. "Well I really like this. But I don't know." I frown

"I don't wanna leave Jack and Hailey and all of the other boys."

"If you and Jack are going to last, you two would need to do long distance anyway." Mitch says with sadness in his tone.

"Yeah, I know." "Mike can you tell me when would I be ready to move?" I ask and his and Mitches face lights up.

"Well the old owners are leaving at the emd of this month and then there need to be the checkups, so in about month and a half."

By that time Jack is already in another state.

"Well, I guess I'll take it then." I smiel and Mich tackles me with a hug

"My bestfriend is going to live next to me!" He shouts and I chuckle at Mitches goofiness.

-------

"Kasperi, I have something to tell you." I smile nervously. "Okay what is it?" He asks giving me his attention. "Well, me and Mitch actually went to see an apartment and, I will move in this apartment complex in month and a half." I smile. "Really?" He asks excited. "Yeah" I smile widely "Yaayyyy" he yells and gets up from the couch to hug me. "My sister is moving to Toronto!"

Now I need to tell Jack about it.

------

Flight home was okay. But I was nervous to tell Jack about me moving.

"Hey babygirl" he hugs and kisses me when he meet me at the airport. "Hey baby" I hug him thight and we walk hand in hand out.

"So how was Toronto?" He asks when we get into my car. Jack picked me up with it. "It was great. But umm I have to tell you something important." I become a nervous wreck. "What is it Lexy" he says squeezing my hand.

"I am moving to Toronto." I blurt out.

"What? When?" He asks shocked. "In a month and a half." I look down.

"Hey, don't look so sad! That's amazing for you!" Jack says lifting my chin up and giving me a kiss.

"Really? You are not mad?" I ask him. "Why would I be mad? I mean yeah, we are going to be in long distance but we still have this month and a half to be together. Let's make it the best month and a half we can." He smiles

"Okay." I smile pecking his lips. "Now let's get you home so we can cuddle" he smirks and leaves the airport parking lot.