Be carefull with Kakko

Again, going to switch point of views in this chapter

Lexi Kapanen

Last night wasn't success. Eventhough I did nothing wrong, I was still afraid I would lose Jack. And if that happened, I would eventually lost the others too. So because of that...

I cried. A lot.

And I also drank. A lot.

Now I have running mascara all over my face and a huge hangover. I slowly get up from my bed, not even looking at my phone and go straight to the kitchen. I take few painkillers and waterbottle. After I got home last night, I called my friend and begged him to buy me some beer. And he did.

After the painkillers starts to help I go take a shower. After that I do light makeup and let my hair be. I woke up pretty late so it already was 5.57pm and USA-Finland game starts at 8pm.

I called Alex. "Hey Alex, can you help me out with tonights plan." "Ofcourse I can" "thanks, so you can talk to him" "yes I can, and Quinn promised to help me." "Okay thanks guys. Love ya"

Alex Turcotte

After I hang up with Lexi I called Quinn and Josh over to my room. "what's up bro" Josh says flopping next to me. "We need to help Lexi, and that means we need to talk to Jack about what happened" I say and Quinn looks at me "and how is that going to work? He doesn't talk to anyone" "we need to get him to listen to us."

"Hey Jack come here" I yell to him. "Ugh what now, I already said I'm not in the mood to talk"he groans and he walks in our bedroom "maybe you're not in the mood to talk but you are going to listen us now." Quinn says and closes the doors. "What is this? Can't a guy be grumpy for one day?" "Jesus christ Jack! Grumpy? Really? You aren't talking to us you just take your anger out on us! It's not fair. And yeah we would get it if your grumpyness(don't know if that's a word haha) was because of something that really happened, but we know for a fact that Lexi loves you and did nothing with Kakko." Quinn yells at him. Well atleast somebody said something but.. this wasn't what we planned.

"How do you know that for a fact" Jack says lifting one of his eyebrows. "Okay, we don't have a proof BUT do you seriously believe Blake Johnson? When Lexi realized he must have said something to you she fucking snapped. She broke Blakes nose." I say and Jack just looks at us. "Well what can I do? I messed up" "she propably wants to talk to you after tonights game, so please just let her explain" Josh says pleading. "Okay if she is going to talk with me then I will listen to her." He says leaving the room.

Lexi Kapanen

I'm at the rink waiting for the game to start. I saw the boys except Jack before they had to go and I also saw Kakko. We talked a little bit and that's it. He said he was sorry about me and Jack when I told him that the asshole told Jack we might have something. I take my seat behind team USA bench and see Blake few rows away. What now..

Jack Hughes

The game is about to start and I'm 'bout to go on the ice when I hear familiar voice say behind me " be careful with Kakko, he's about to steal your precious baby"

That makes my blood boil. I shake that thought out of my mind and focus on the game.

In the second period that thought comes back to my mind. And that's becauce I'm face to face with Kakko so when I get close enough I give him a pretty hard hit.

A/N

Sorryyy for slow updates I'll try my best❤️