I think we are not going to the Wherris Wheel this time

Lexi Kapanen

"Wanna do something with the boys tonight? I mean our games start again tomorrow and we could all spend some time together." Jack asks when we finally break apart from our makeout session on my couch.

I try my best to catch my breath before nodding. "Umm yes sure, like what?" I ask laying my head on his chest. "Well it's not too cold outside and the carnival is still open, why don't we go there again." Jack smiles adorably before he starts to tickle me.

"Jack! Stophh! Noww!" I say between my laughs and he just continues. "Mmh and what will I get if I do?" He smirks stopping but keeping his hands on their place. I smirk back at him and start kissing his neck.

Our moment is ruined by a phone call. ugh why me? I reluctantly get up on the couch and walk to my phone. "hello" I speak. "hey Lexi" "oh hey Mitch what's up?" I ask still little pissed that our moment was ruined. "nothing much, just got back from practice." He takes a deep breath before talking again. "I um have actually something important to tell. You remember when we talked about the universities and moving somewhere..." "yes Mitch what about it?" I ask stepping further into the kitchen. I haven't told Jack about it yet..

"well um, you should start looking for plane ticket because I heard that one of the apartments in my apartment complex is empty and when they asked me do I know anyone who would be interested about it I told then that you are." Mitch says hope in his voice. "Mitch I don't know if-" "okay I buy you the ticket, we can tell everyone that you came to see our game and say hi to Kasperi and then I take you to see the apartment. I know you haven't told anyone yet about your plan on moving out of DC but I can't let you miss this opportunity to live next to us and near the university." He pleads. I sigh "okay Mitch, tell me what flight I'll be catching, but not today, or tomorrow." I wanna spend as much time with Jack as I can between their games.  "yeah ofcourse, what about next Tuesday 15.10?" "okay, send me the ticket, and remember to pick me up then" I chuckle. "yeah thanks Lexi byee" He hangs up and I sigh again.

"everything alright?" Jack asks coming into the view. "oh yeah, we just planned my visit to Toronto next week. I'll leave on Tuesday but I propably be back by Thursday." I say giving him a kiss. "Okay well I think I can survive those few days but not if you don't come back here and give me more kisses" jack says pulling me closer to him by my waist. "you are such a baby" I chuckle and he just smashes his lips on mine.

"so where do you guys wanna go?" Alex asks when we get out of the racing cars. "can we go get cotton candy?!" me and Hailey speak at the same time and everyone just chuckles at us. "yeah sure, if you guys want it that bad," Trevor pats my shoulder and me  and Hailey just run towards the shop.

after getting cotton candy we just had fun playing games etc. "time for the last ride" Cole says and we all stop to think where to go. "I think  we are not going to wherris wheel this time," I whisper to Jacks ear and when everyone else gets on the line of it we sat down on a bench. Jack takes ahold of my hand just smiles at me. "what" I ask smiling back and he shakes his head, "nothing, it's just that you look so beautiful" he says kissing me. The kiss is sweet and full of love. I pull away from him and smile at him. "you don't look too bad yourself"