he does his hair for like 45 minutes

Lexi Kapanen

I woke up around 12pm when Jack called me. "Mmh" I say tiredly. "Well good morning miss sunshine." He chuckles and I just smile a little.

"Were you still sleeping?"he asks amd I can hear amusement in his voice "Kinda" I murmur tiredly. You can't basically recognize me from my voice at the moment. " Well get up and let's do something today, we have a day off." I can hear the excitement in his voice. "Okay, but what" "do you know any good beaches?" "Well I know one-" "text me your address and we'll be there in an hour, well we would come earlier but we have Alex with us and he started doing his hair 5 minutes ago so he does his hair for like 45 minutes" I chuckle at that. I can hear Alex yell something in the back. I mumble a "Sounds good"  amd we hang up. So I slowly get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and take a long warm shower. Then I do my hair and makeup. Actually I only do my eyebrows since we are going to the beach. I don't wanna look like panda after I swim.

The boys came to my house and told me that Quinn invited Hailey already so now we're heading to the beach. I was on the passengers seat and Josh was driving. I got the front seat because I needed to tell him where to go. After 15minutes we arrived and met Hailey. I gave her a quick hug as everyone else did too. Then I put my stuff on the ground.

"Hey" Jack said. "Hi Hughesy, what's up" I ask putting my book down. "the sky duh" we both chuckle slightly. "No but I wanted to ask you, how do you know so many hockeyplayers? You seem like a notmal girl to me" Well it's now or never "well, um... I'm Kasperi Kapase's sister, so I'm Finnish but I have lived here almost my whole life. And because of my dad and brother I grew up with hockeyplayers." I say in one breath. "Wow, that's super cool. Anyway wanna go to swim?" Now I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped to the ground. "You.. you don't care about my brother or fame?" I ask confused. Why would he? He is famous himself..  "Well I mean yeah that's cool and I look up to them but they're humans too, they have family and all that." He says smiling. I'm speechless. So I only hug him smiling. "And, I think I'm staying on dry land for a moment" I sat back down. "Okay well you can find me from the ocean, see ya"  he waves and runs to the others.

Everyone else were swimming but I didn't really feel like it so I was kind of napping on the sand until I felt two pairs of strong arms lift me up. I opened my eye to see Matt and Jack carrying me towards the water. I tried to crawl away but I didn't success. Next thing I know I was thrown into the water. I got to the surface and faced laughing group. I jumped on Jack and we both fell to the water. I started laughing too. "Jump on my shoulders let's prank everyone" he says and I do what he told me to.

After a while we all got enough of swimming and after we dried off we decided to make a campfire.

@lexikapanen: at the beach with the squadTagged: _alexturcotte, jackhughes_, _quinnhughes, trevorzegras, haileyjohnson, joshnorris, mattboldy_alexturcotte: you pretty girljackhughes_ : what alex said😍User35: puck bunnyUser72: 😍😍kasperikapanen: ...

Tagged: _alexturcotte, jackhughes_, _quinnhughes, trevorzegras, haileyjohnson, joshnorris, mattboldy
_alexturcotte: you pretty girl
jackhughes_ : what alex said😍
User35: puck bunny
User72: 😍😍
kasperikapanen: my sis is pretty, but seriously but some clothes on.
mcdavid97: pretty sissy
haileyjohnson: wow, btw I took this

A/N
This timeline is fucked up xdd don't mind it. I realized thay just now.. let's just think that this is the pre season time in August-September okay:)