Grouphug

Lexi Kapanen

We went to this little diner where he told me, we would meet his friends.

After we walk in I see a group of guys and we head to sit with them. "Hey guys, this is Lexi, I hope you don't mind if she hangs out with us tonight I promised her I would cheer her up." Jack says and I stand next to him, while four pair of eyes are looking at me. "We don't mind" one of them says. "Okay Lexi, here is Trevor Zegras, Alex Turcotte, my brother Quinn, Josh Norris and Matthew Boldy" I take a good look at each of them especislly Trevor. What? Can't a girl admire Trevor Zegras? They are almost all very good looking.  "wait, wasn't tonights game a junior game? Zegras, Boldy and Turcotte ain't playing in that team" I question. "Well I play both in U18 and Junior league  so these are all my teammates in one way" Jack smiles. I sat down between him and Trevor. "Oh yeah, I do know that, I was just confused I guess." "So you know about hockey huh?" Trevor asks. "Well yeah, I love it, I grew up with hockey so" i shrug. "Damn, Hughes you telling me you found a girl who didn't recognize you at first and then she knows about hockey. What on earth is happening"

After a while the long scared question was asked. "So Lexi, why did you need cheering up?" Trevor asks and my mood immediately drops. I look down and take a deep breath. They seem like a nice guys, I can do this. "Well, yesterday I found out that my ex was cheating on me, with my very good friend. Well we aren't friends anymore because of that, and tonight at the game they were at the kisscam, so that upset me." I pause for a moment to see that everyone is listening to me carefully and with anger in their eyes. After no one says anything I continue "After the game I saw them again and I started crying so then I decided to go over the parking lot when I ran into Jack. And well now I'm here" I said trying to fight against the tears. "So the guy at the kisscam was your ex? Yeah he did look like an asshole" Alex said and I chuckled. Allthough I still tried to fight against my tears. I turned to face the table so that the guys wouldn't see me cry because I wasn't that type of girl who cried in front of people. Heck I nearly even cried alone.

My attempt failed, the guys noticed almost immediately "Oh honey no, don't cry" Matthew says. I stand up so I could go to the bathroom or something but Jack stands up too and pulls me in a hug. I felt safe in his hug. "Grouphug!" Josh yells and with that we are hugging eachother in the middle of the diner.

After that we decide to go home. Well they are staying at the hotel near my house so they confinced me to come to their hotel to hang out.

We were all at Alex's and Matthews room. I was laying on the bed with Josh, Jack and Trevor and Alex Matthew and Quinn on the other bed. We were just chatting and watching TV. "Okay guys I had fun but I'm heading home now." I say after a good  while. Cheking the time "Okay well see you around, We are still here for few months, and you are our friend now." Josh says smiling. "Okay" I smile and turned around to leave after saying goodbyes until Jack yelled my name. "Lexi wait, Can I have your snap or something so we can meet again?" I smile but then start to think. I don't want to tell them yet that I'm sister and a daughter of Kapanen, people normally go after my brother when I tell them. "Yeah um, give me your phone" He hands me his phone "here you go, you have my number now"

God I hope I don't need to regret this later.

A/N

I know Sami and Kasperi Kapanen aren't super well known players/coaches but let's pretend like they are okay🙂