I'm kind of afraid of heights

Jack Hughes

I see Lexi waiting for us at the lobby so I decide to sneak behind her and hug her from behind. She is very confused at first but when I speak up " hey Lexii" she turns around and hugs me back. We hug for a while, she then let's go of me and goes to hug the other guys too.

Then we went to the starbucks. "We should go sightseeing" Josh suggests. "Only if we go there by car there is cold out there" Lexi says. "Don't you have a hoodie or jacket?" Quinn asks her. "It seemed that there was a lot warmer" she says blushing. And Quinn facepalms "You can take my hoodie, I have my jacket in your car" I say smiling. "Are you sure" I replie with simple yes and give her my hoodie. It looks so good on her. After putting on my hoodie Lexi suggests that we go to the carnival near by and we all agree to do that.

We got to the carnivals parking lot where we are supposed to meet Lexis friend Hailey. After a few seconds later a car parks next to Lexis and a brunette girl jumps out and immediately hugs Lexi. I guess that's Hailey then. She is pretty. But not as pretty as Lexi. Lexi is gorgeous. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Lexi say my name. "Okay Hailey, here is Trevor, Jack, Quinn, Josh, Alex and Matthew, and guys this is Hailey" she says smiling. Oh god she is so beautiful when she smiles. Am I losing my mind? What's up with me.

We walk to the carnival and immediately there is a fight about where to go. "But I don't wanna go to rollercoaster, I wanna go get cotton candy" Hailey whines. "What if we go to the rollercoaster first and then to get cotton candy." Josh suggests."I think that's a good idea" I say and we all go to the line.

After about three hours the sun was setting. "Let's go to the ferris wheel" Lexi suggest like a little kid. "I think I'm staying on the ground" Trevor says. "Yeah me too" Matthew adds. "Me and Josh stay here too" Alex says amd it makes Lexi pout her lip. "Well I can come" I say smiling. "Yeah me and Hailey can come too" Quinn says and winks at me. He knows that I hate heights. "Okay let's go" she says grabbing my hand. I couldn't do anything else put smile at that. This girl is so precious.

It's mine and Lexis time next and I'm becoming a little nervous. "Is everything alright?" Lexi asks and puts her hand on my shoulder. "I'm kind of afraid of heights." I say a little embarrased. I'm a hockeyplayer and I'm scared of heights.. lame I know.

We are almost up and I'm really anxious."holy fucking shit" I take few deep breaths trying to control my panicing. Suddenly I feel someones lips on my cheek. Well I could say Lexis lips. I blush a little and turn to face her. She smiles and takes my hand in hers. "Look at me okay, you are fine, nothing bad happens to you. I'm with you, Hughesy." And with that we are back down again. "Thanks for doing that" I say as we leave to find the others. "No problem Hughesy" she smiles and I blush again. Dammit Hughes get it together! I follow her with a smile on my face.

A/N

Kind of a filler chapter but hey we got Jacks POV and some cute Lexi&Jack moments