heartless hockey players

I'm going to switch point of views between Jack and Lexi during this chapter so I hope you keep up with the storyline. (Lot of swearing)

Jack Hughes

I walk out of the rink and to the parking lot in pure rage she told me she loved me, but does she? I don't even know anymore.

I walk to my car she is leaning onto and then just yell. "WHAT THE FUCK LEXI? REALLY, that guy over me? You fucking lied to me! Even when I fucking told you that I love you! I did everything for you! You still lied after all that" I yell fustrated. "What are you saying?" She asks acting confused. "You know what I said, everything we had it's over! Go to your new Finnish guy, at this point I don't even know if he is new or not, I don't know you Lexi" I say turning around so my back is towards her. "Jack, I'm not with Kaapo, I met him today and you know it! Where is this all coming from?" "No, I don't know that, goodbye Lexi"

Lexi Kapanen

"No I don't know, goodbye Lexi" he says and gets into his car. He leaves the parking lot and there I am, standing alone with tears in my eyes, watching Jack leave. Then I hear a chuckle behind me

"Oh babygirl, what's wrong? Trouble in paradise?" Blake comes trying to act sad. "Oh fuck of Blake" I say going back inside.I know Alex and Josh hasn't left yet. I need them now I really do. "Alex, thank god you are still here" I say as he comes towards me on the hallway. I ran to hug him. And he drops his back amd hugs me thighter. "Lexi what's wrong where is Jack?" He asks and looks worried. "I'll explain to you and Josh too, but I need a ride home." "Okay" he says swiping my tears away. And then picking up his back and looking at worried and confused Josh who came next to us.

"...I don't know... When he came out he was furious at me and he said that whatever was between us it's over" I say as we all get into the car. "Well he was really excited to hang out with you tonight when he left the locker room"

Then it hit me

Blake

"THAT FUCKING BASTARD!" I yell and Alex stops the car in the tracks. i  punch my leg real hard.  "Wow easy there" Josh says from the backseat. "How am I supposed to talk to Jack, or get him back" I say sadly. "He believed Blake... He fucking believed Blake.." I think fpr a second and then yell "LET'S GO BACK TO THE RINK" and Alex just looks at me confused. "I need to do this one thing real quick" "okay, well let's go then" Josh says. And pats my shoulder.

We got to the rink and I see Blake with his teammates at the parking lot. I get out of the car, Alex and Josh coming out too. I go to Blake and tap him on his shoulder. "Lexi what a nice sup-" I interrupt him by punching him straight into the nose. "Aahg what the hell? You propably broke my nose" he says holding his nose. "Yeah and you propably BROKE MY FUCKING RELATIONSHIP YOU SELFISH BASTARD." I yell kicking him at the balls and walk back to the car. Satisfyed with my job.

"That was..." Alex starts carefully. "AWESOME" Josh says and patts my shoulder. I just smile widely. I know.

"I make things right tomorrow with Jack, just promise me to keep an eye on him so that he doesn't do something stupid" I say as we get to my apartment. "Thanks for the ride" I say getting out of the car.

Jack Hughes

Alex and Josh came back to the hotel pretty late so I guess they were with Lexi. Ugh. Why did I told her I love her? I'm an idiot.

"You guys won't believe what Lexi did earlier" Josh says flopping next to Trevor. "Yeah we can, she played with Jacks feelings, she is so-" Matt starts but Alex stops him. "No, this happened after it well what you think she did didn't even happen. We were taking her home when she asked us to go back to the rink and she walked over to where Blake was standing and propably broke his nose, then she kicked him to the balls and left." She did that? Why? It's not going to change the fact that she lied to me. "Wow that's a real hockey players sister" Trevor says smirking. "Whatever, she is just like the heartless hockeyplayers" I say and turn aroud to leave the room. "That's harsh." Alex says and I just scoff. He has no idea how I feel... He is always the loved one.. and why is he even defending her? Is he like in love with her. Well good luck with that.

A/N

Jack's stupid, he thinks he's not a loved one too? That's just dumb.

Boom! I got two chapters written today,yayyy. I'm super busy with school but I try my best to write during my bus rides etc.