Mitch and a goat

Lexi Kapanen

"Hi Mitchyy" I run to hug him when I find him from the airport. He smiles goofily before hugging me back. "Hey Lexyyy" he mimicks me. He takes my bag from me and puts an arm around me.

"I'm so happy you are doing this." He says and I nod. "Me too. But I don't know if I am ready to move." I sigh. "Well if you do, you have most of your brothers close to you." He smiles. "Yeah but what about Hailey and Jack and all the boys in Washington." "Well, you do know they are going to be drafted to different states and leaving soon, well except Hailey."

"Yeah, but I don't know. I mean I have a two story house right now."

"Just take a look at the house with me tomorrow." He pleads and I chuckle. "That's why I am here dumbass." I say slapping the back of his head.

I walk after Mitch to their apartment and smile when he opens the door. "Boys I bring a suprise for you" Mitch yells and I step inside.

"You better not have another goat- oh my god Lexii!!" Auston yells and I chuckle. After that Kasperi practically runs to us "Lexi! What are you doing here?" He hugs me lifting me up.

"Me and Mitch wanted to suprise you, I'm coming to watch your homegames and then fly back home."

And after I've seen the apartment.

"That's amazing!" He says hugging me again. "But you guys need to tell me more about Mitch and a goat." I look at them questioningly. Mitch blushes and Auston laughs. "Well let me tell you about the time Mitch came inside walking a goat."

"Okay so what time do you guys have to leave for the game?" I ask plopping down on the couch next to Auston. "Around six, but you can come with us then, we don't wanna leave you to come alone." Mitch jumps next to me opening a can of coke. "Shouldn't you be like drinking something that boosts your energy? Not coke?" I chuckle and Mitches smile fades. He hands me the coke and gets up and takes a gatorade from the fridge. "Happy now?" He asks and I nod laughing.

When we get to the rink Kasperi gives me a pass so that I can get to the locker rooms. We walk over there and some of the Leafs are out on the hallway.

"Well what do we have here? If it isn't Lexi! My favorite Kapanen" John Tavares smirks to my brother and gives me a big hug. "You're all grown up!" He says taking a good look at me. "And you've gotten old" I say jokingly and he chuckles. "There is the Lexi I know" he laughs with me.

After some of the other Leafs have been saying their 'hey's and hugged me and all that it's my time to get out of there and find my seat.

I finally found it and sat down.

Wow, Mitch really picked a good seat

Leafs ended up winning and after the game we went to celebrate at the boys apartment.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" Kasperi asks and I look at Mitch in panic. "Well um, I don't know yet. But I thought that I could take Lexi see the goat I brought home." He smirks

"Oh yeah, you can do that all by yourself. We are waiting here" Auston says and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Really Mitch? You are taking me to "see a goat"

This chapter is kind of a filler. But I hope you like it amyway xx