switched that Hughes guy to this one, eh babygirl

Lexi Kapanen

After the movie ended we all were tired and decided that it would be best if we all just went to sleep.

"Okay guys, and Hailey, one or two of you can sleep on the couch-" "dips!" Quinn and Hailey say at the same time and both blush. "Okay lovebirds you two share the couch, then I have the questbedroom where I have one big bed and I can put there few mattresses, sound okay?" I ask. "I want the bed!" Alex yells. "I sleep on it with you" Josh yells. "Okay well that leaves you guys in the mattress, unless someone wants to sleep next to me" I say looking at Jack's direction. "ME" he yells and I just chuckle. "Okay then, but you have to help me carry Matts and Trevors mattresses" I say smirking "Nooo" he says groaning but he cracks halfway his groan.

I woke up next morning happily next to already awake Jackyboy. "How long have you been staring at me?" I ask chuckling tiredly. "Couple minutes, you just look so cute when you're sleeping." He says laying his head on my chest. I take a look of my phone, "it's only 8.47am, and others aren't waking up in hours so should we try to sleep few more hours or do you wanna go out?" I ask yawning. "Well if you ask me that yawn was the answer that we should stay in, anyway it's raining outside." He says coming even closer if that's possible. "Okay sounds good." I say starting to play with Jack's hair.

I woke up again, this time I'm alone. I frown slightly but then I slowly got up and go to my bathroom. I braid my hair and wash my face. I walk into my livingroom to find everyone watching old hockey highlights on my couch. "Morning sleepyhead" Trevor says laughing. "What time is it?" I asked yawning. "12.35" Alex says chuckling. "Okay, well what are you up to today?" I say sitting between Jack's legs again. "I don't know, we have optional practice at 5pm so I thougt I could go there" Josh says. "Yeah I'm coming too and Quinn didn't you say you would come too?" Jack asked his brother who is  laying next to Hailey. "Yeah I'm in" Quinn said. "Okay then I'll come too" Matt said "Alex and Trevor are you going too?" Hailey asks. "Why not, if everyone else is going, and hey you two can come to watch the practice" Alex says smiling. "We'll be there" I say smiling too.

We got to the rink around 4.45pm and me and Hailey took seats at the players bench, since it only was a practice. "Hey, I'mma go to the bathroom real quick" I say getting up. I left all of my stuff, except my phone.

And thank god I took my phone because after I came out of the bathroom, there was none other than Blake Johnson (that's the fake name for the Canadian dude). "Hey babygirl" he says and I throw up in my mind. "I'm not your babygirl" I say and he pushes me next to the wall. It took me pf the guard and I slightly panic. I try to text Jack quickly behind my back. I hope he checks his phone or understands what I wrote before going onto the ice "Get away from me" I say pretty loudly in hopes someone would hear me. I guess I said it loud enough for someone to notice it. "Shut up" he covers my mouth and lifts his other  hand to hit me. I close my eyes waiting for the hit, but the hit never comes. I open my eyes to see really familiar guy holding Blakes hand. "Don't you ever dare to hit a girl or treat her like that, now go away" he says. Throwing his hand away from me. Balke takes few steps back and smirks. "Well well well, you already switched that Hughes guy to this one, eh babygirl" he says leaving and giving me a wink. "Kiitos" (thank you) "häh? Osaatko sä suomee?" (Wait, you speak Finnish?) "Joo mä itseasiassa oon suomalainen, Kaapo Kakko eikö vaan?" (Yeah I'm actually Finnish, Kaapo Kakko, right?)
I say smiling, I've seen Kakko play and boy he is super good at hockey. "Minähän se" (that's me) he says smiling. "Lexi" "Kaapo, ootko sä se Kapasen sisko? Oon nähny sut sen kuvissa" (Are you Kapase's sister? I've seen you in his pictures) "jep" (yeah) before we can continue our little small talk we are interrupted by Jack and Quinn.

"LEXI, thank god you are okay, you scared me, where is he" Jack and Quinn comes running to me. "I'm okay, Jack. Kaapo helped me, he heard my yelling." I say smiling, turning to face Kaapo "Oh, thanks man" Jack says to him. "no worries" he says to Jack. "Oli hauska tavata, kiitos vielä" (it was nice to meet you, thanks again) I say giving Kaapo a hug.

A/N

Sorry I haven't been uploading this everyday, but school is really exhausting, since I live so far away from it. But yeah we got a new character, Kaapo Kakko:)