Ch. 19

"I know mom, I would come shopping but Niall's sick." I hear Gemma's voice very faint. "Harry can't take care of him because he's away. Okay, okay! Bye," she hangs up and I open my eyes stretching.

"I'm not sick, I'm just tired." I tell her.

"I know, I just need an excuse to get away from mom and shopping." She states and I roll my eyes.

"I have work!" I cry out.

"Come on, just okay hooky with me!" She pleads. "Harry use to do this with me once in a while," she gives me the puppy dog look and I give in.

"Fine! But only this one time and your going back home," she nods.

"You have my word!" I push her out of the room so I can get dressed in something comfortable. I put on basketball shorts and one of Harry's shirts then walk out to meet Gemma sitting in the couch playing on her phone. "Your dogs really cute," she gushes setting her phone down.

"Thanks," I state going straight for the kitchen to get food. "What's his name?" She asks following me.

"Green," I tell her. I get some left over chicken and warm it up.

"Why that name?"

"Harry named him so that's a Harry question," I state.

"I know it's a bit awkward because we never talk to each other but your a good guy Niall." She tells me.

"Thanks," I give her a soft smile.

"How did you guys meet?" She asks and I smile back on the memory.

"I ran into him and he spilled coffee on me, I didn't know who I was or where I was. He thought I was going to sue him but honestly I was just confused. He left and I went to the library, later on that night I called you guys mom and I saw Harry again the next day. That's how it all started," I tell her and she smiles.

"Wow! I always knew my brother was clumsy but I never thought he would meet his boyfriend by spilling coffee on him," we both bust out laughing.

"When Harry was younger he use to trip over air so one day when we were with out grams she made him use her walker. He saw his crush at school and was so embarrassed!" Gemma tells me and I laugh some more.

"Did you know I walked in on Harry once dancing to some song completely naked? He claimed that he was drunk but I know he wasn't!" I tell her and she busts out laughing.

"I'm totally holding that against him, growing up he was the only guy so when he was 10 years old he came into the kitchen where me and mom was wailing that he was scared. We asked him why and he told us because he hasn't started bleeding in his privet part yet, me and mom were so confused until I caught on that he was talking about periods! My mom had to have the "talk" with him and after that he would leave his room for two days." We both laugh hard.

"Tell me more," I say in between laughs.

_________________________________

So for about an hour or more Gemma told me embarrassing stories about Harry and I told her a few embarrassing moments of myself.

"So what now?" She's asks after finishing laughing.

"Want to rent a movie?" I ask her and she light up.

"I love movies!! Witch one can we rent?"

I go over to the tv and scroll through the movies, "What about The fault in our stars? I haven't seen that movie!" I tell her.

"I haven't either, let's watch it. I'm going to pop some popcorn." I nod and click to rent the movie and sit on the couch waiting. "Here you go!" She hands me a bowl full of popcorn and sits next to me as I start the movie.

There was barking, my vision was to blurry to see any thing. There was more banging at the door, when I finally open my eyes I see the popcorn bowls knocked on the floor and some popcorn around it. Gemma was sprawled out on the love seat sleeping, more banging comes from the door.

"I'm coming!" I shout and I make my way over to the door slowly then opening it. I see Louis, Zayn, Liam and Kylie standing there.

"Took you long enough, what were you doing?" Kylie asks as she barges in.

"Umm sleeping?" It comes out more of a question.

"Who's her? Are you cheating on Harry?" Louis squeals and it makes Gemma stir in her sleep.

"No! That's Harry's sister, she came over to hang out."

"I thought you were sick." Zayn states and I just sigh.

"Gemma said I was sick! I never said I was sick..." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"What's going on?" Gemma mumbles sitting up in the chair.

"Sorry, Harry and I's friends came over." I explain to her and she nods.

She stands up and stretches, "I should probably go. My boyfriend will wonder where I am, I had fun Niall. Thanks for letting me come over for the day." I smile and give her a small hug.

"You had fun did you?" Louis asks smirking.

"Yeah we watched a movie." Gemma states and he just laugh and goes into the kitchen.

"Don't eat all my food like last time!" I yell at him.

"Bye!" Gemma says and I wave bye before she leaves.

A/n

So I haven't updated in a while. Blame it on school.

How was the chapter? This was a filter so.... Yeah #Awkward

Check out my other stories as well please! It would mean the world to me!!!

QOTD: How old are you?

AAOTD: I'm 20 :O I know I'm old.

Bye

P.s OTRAT HAS STARTED GFSJNDDKBDYIHGCB #WhereAreWeGoingTodayMark Sydney!!!!

Picture up top of there first OTRAT concert just because