Ch. 23

A/n

So this with be the 2nd to last chapter, I didn't give much warning in advanced but I will tell you this story will end happy!

You guys will probably hate me because I wrote this! I'm sorry! I promise next chapter will be better!

Okay, you may read!

Red, blue and white lights were flashing around me. I try to move my head but it hurts to much, I feel someone lifting me up onto a stretcher.

"Stay with me!" I hear someone say I fight to keep my eyes open but it hard, it all goes black for me and every noise is muffled.

_____________________

I wake up suddenly, sobbing is heard and I ache so much. I try to get words out but nothing forms. "He awake!" Someone cries, "Niall baby your awake!" I open my eyes to brightness then close them again.

I mumble for water and I feel cold liquid on my lips and someone helps me drink. When I open my eyes again I regain vision and I look around.

Anne and her new husband is here with my mom, Greg and my dad. "Where am I?" My raspy voice says. Anne busts out into tears while Robin comforts her.

"Your in the hospital, baby! After the wedding you and Harry were going home when you guys car got hit." My mom tells me in between tears. What?!?!

"Where's Harry?" I panic, Anne sobs even more and looks away with pain and hurt in her eyes.

"He's dead," her voice is cold and shaky and suddenly I feel numb. Harry's. Dead. I can't wrap my head around those two words. I feel like I can't breath and I want to cry but I can't. My mom tries to hug me and I shove myself away from her and I curl up into a ball wanting to cry. I want to cry. Why can't I cry?

I wanted to disappear from the world. Seconds turn to minuets, minuets turn to hours, visitation is over and everyone went home. I was still curled up in a ball wanting to cry.

I hear a soft knock, "Mr. Horan?" A nurse says and I just shake a little.

"I want to see him," I say slowly. So the nurse helps me into a wheel chair and wheels me to his room. I see his lifeless body there. I still don't cry. I want to, but I can't....

_____________________

Today was the funeral, it was about a week since I got out of the hospital. Everyone kept saying all these great things about him, I just wanted to die. I didn't want to speak in front of all these people, but Anne asked me too. My name was heard and everyone looks at me as I walk up.

"Umm, hi. Im Niall Horan, Harry was my boyfriend and he died trying to save my life. If I'm honest, I would've wanted to die instead of him. He deserves to live, but I'm not going to give you guys my pity. Honestly, I'm going to be truthful with you guys. I'm terrible at these things and all I want to do is crawl in a corner and hide. I don't want to see the world or speak to the world, but I know life carries on. That's how life is, and I know Harry wouldn't want us to drag out his death but remember him. So that's what we will do," I walk away and I sit down.

The thing is, you cry when. you want. And right now admiring Harry was dead made me cry. I had finally cried.

A/n

So I know you guys hate me and you probably don't want to finish the book but please do, I promise it ends happy.

I cried while writing this because I mean who wouldn't.

I promise to update again some time tomorrow so please don't hate me! I know I haven't been on in like weeks (really 2 I think)

What do you guys think? (I'm scared for answers you guys might be mad)

Okay, I love you guys

See you tomorrow
Bye