Chapter 6

When I got to the Styles house only Harry's car was parked. I go up to the door sending a knock. I grumbling from the other side then it opens and I see sleepy Harry standing there.

"You could've just wanted in," he says opening the door wider with a yawn. "Sorry," I mumble.

I slip inside the house and I slowly make my way up stairs. It was weird staying at someone else's house. I go to the bedroom I'll be staying in. I lay on the bed.

This morning the name Horan popped into my head. Kylie mentioned a Niall Horan.

Could that be me? Kylie wrote her number for me to give a call. I see a home phone on the desk in the room I'm staying in. I go over to it, pressing the digits of the number. Shortly after 3 rings she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's uhh Niall!"

"I kinda figured with your Irish accent," she says with a chuckle. Irish? Someone has mentioned that before, was I Irish? I did notice I had a different accent than Kylie and Harry.

"What's Irish?" I ask her and there's a short pause.

"It's an accent, it comes from Ireland. I'm assuming that's where your from since your accent matches it. I'm actually kinda glad you called because I wanted to talk to you more. Even if you were one of those Niall's back at the information desk in my grandmas computer, it wouldn't give enough information to actually know your backstory. We would have to go to the hospital to get documents from there and to the nearest police station to get you a passport. If we find out your last name it will make things 100% easier. The hospital can release those documents to you and we can get us to Ireland!" She explains.

"So, let's say Ireland is where I'm from. There is many city's, how do we know witch city?" I ask her.

"Because most of the information will be in that document at the hospital. But we really need to know your last name." She says.

"Actually this morning the name Horan popped up into my mind, could that maybe help?" It goes silent.

"Oh my god, I think I have it! That might be it, you see if you think that's it maybe we could look you up on twitter or Facebook or Instagram! You have to have a profile picture and if it matches we have information right there, I can totally feel we are getting so close now!" She practically squeals.

"Well tomorrow while your working figure that out. I'm going to work with Harry and afterwards we make our way to the hospital to get those documents." She says an okay then hangs up and I get a knock at the door.

I open the door to see Harry, "Who were you on the phone with?" He asks. "Friend," he smiles a little.

"You guys are close to finding out who you are?" I nod. "Were super close and I don't want to give up! Wait... How did you know?" I ask. "I was down stairs about to call my mum when you called someone and I kinda listened in." He says looking at his feet.

Awe!!

"You know if you find your last name, I can get my mom to get you those documents." I smile.

"Really?" He nods.

"Thanks Harry," he smiles back.

A/n

I will update every Friday or Saturday! :)