Ch. 22

Today was the wedding. Everything was crazy, Anne wanting everything to be perfect while Gemma tried to calm her down. Mean while me and Harry stood in the church bathroom trying to clean red punch off of his suit. In case your asking, yes he spilled punch on him! It was absolutely crazy, we had only an hour before it started. Gemma was fighting a cold she had recently got, Anne's face was breaking out from her make up and the grooms shoes couldn't be found.

"How the fuck are we going to get this stain off in one hour?" Harry complained throwing his suit.

"Don't throw it! I'm thinking," I tell him before going back to biting my nails. "Where mine!" I finally came up with an idea.

"I can't wear your cloths," he comments and I'm back to pacing. "I'm screwed, my moms already stressing and now we have no tux for me."

There came a small knock and me and Harry both turn around to be met by my mother. "I know I'm the lest you guys will be expecting but Anne invited me. She had contacted me on my cell through the hospital files. I heard you guys needed a tux so I brought Greg's," my mom says and I swallow. Harry's hand was placed on my back supporting me not to fall, it also felt reassuring so I didn't feel alone.

Next came in Anne in her wedding dress, "I know how you don't want anything to do with her Niall but talk to her. For my sake? And Harry take the tux and get ready." Harry nods swiftly and rushes over to get the tux. Right before he exits the bathroom he looks at me and smiles.

"Can we talk Niall?" I shrug a little and sit a chair away from my mother. "I probably deserve all this. I am, in deed, a terrible mother! I mean who forced their child onto someone just for money?"

"You do deserve it, and you are a terrible mother." I speak and she looks down upon herself, "But it was only a small mistake. At the time you weren't opened to what I saw and thought, you only thought about money. Not is terrible but I still understand. A great woman once taught me everyone deserves second chances." She smiles knowing I'm talking about her. "She also told me to be carful with that second chance." I remind her.

It's silent, I don't talk. She doesn't talk, it's complete quite. For once in my life, my mom didn't have a single word to say but a small tear escaping her eye. "Mom, I believe you deserve that second chance. I'm not fully trusting you but for gods sake your my mother! You thought me my right and wrongs and it's been hell going through these past months without getting to call you." I couldn't help but start crying witch made my mom cry, I sat next to her as she hugged me and we both cried.

But I didn't mind, it felt right for my mom to be holding me. It felt like when I was 15 and she was trying to protect me from the world.

A/n

So yeah short update, this story is coming to an end.

Question: What would you guys like to see happen in this story before it ends?

I was going to update every other week but I doubt that'll happen cause' I just updated but.

It's currently 2:50 in the morning, I've stayed up all night because I couldn't sleep and it's been a LONG time since I've been on Netflix so I've been watching that all night. The bad thing is, I have class at 7:20, that's like 3 hours and 20 minuets of sleep for me!!! Yikes! Wish me luck!

Fucking Cameron Dallas is hot, in case you didn't know- and you didn't- I watched expelled staring Cameron and damn he was hot!!! I just couldn't get enough, totally watching that about sometime. Picture of him shirtless in expelled up top. To the side on a computer.

What did you guys think about Niall's mom popping up?

Bye