Ch. 18

It was only a month till the wedding and Anne was already stressing. "It honestly doesn't make sense Harry, her wedding is like 4 weeks and 2 days away. Why is she stressing so much?" I ask him over Skype. Harry was still working that extra job and they had to send him away for the weekend for a meeting.

"I don't know, just try and help out as much as possible till I get home." Harry says rubbing his temple. I lay my head down for a moment and suddenly I'm super tired. "Babe, your tired! Go to bed," Harry tells me and I shake my head.

"I want to break my record of 30 minuet Skype calls. This is going to be a pretty long Skype call damn it!" He laugh and it makes me smile.

"I love you Niall," he says and it makes me melt inside.

"I love you too, to bad your away and we can't cuddle." I tell him.

"I'm counting down the days, only 3 nights and 4 days till I see you." I was counting too, it was every day at work that I would mark down the days.

"Yep," I say softly.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" He asks me and I nod.

"I'm just about finished with Zayn's album. Then 5 Seconds of Summer, you know the band that's doing opening nights on Zayn's tour, they want me to write their songs. Can you believe it? I've had so many great song ideas," I tell him getting excited.

"I don't get how your able to write so many songs without running out of ideas."

I just smile, "You wanna know my secret?" He nods his head. "All the songs are about you, I just think of you." I tell him.

"You better not be joking!" He states and I shake my head.

"No, there's one song I saved for you though. This song is special and I don't want to give it away," I tell Harry.

"When can I hear it?" He asks and I just smile.

"Soon."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was exactly 8:15am when I woke up, my computer was still next to me in bed. All I remembered last night was talking in the phone with Harry.

I check my phone too serious had a text from him.

From: Harry
(Sent 3:03 am)
You just fell asleep while talking to me, hope you have a great day at work! I love you! <3

I smile and send a quick text back.

To: Harry
Damn we were up late, now I'm super tired! *long groaning noise* I love you too! <3

I then hurry and get dressed, feed Green and gather my things about to leave. I hear a knock so I grab my phone and go to open the door to see Gemma, "Thank god you answered! Hide me," she begged and pushed past me to get in. "The last thing I want to do is more wedding shopping. If I'm being honest I don't want to get married right now," she sank into the couch as I look at her stunned. She's never really talked to me unless Harry was with me.

"Harry's not here," I state then yawn. Maybe I was still tired!

"Yeah, I know. You don't mind I'm here do you?" She asks.

"I have work," I state and she lets out a sigh.

"I'm so sorry I should've- wait... You look pale, are you okay?" She asks getting up becoming worried.

"Yeah I'm fine," I yawn again.

"Niall, your pale!" Gemma states checking my face out. "Your not going to work, I'll call Louis to call Zayn and tell him you won't be there. Go get in bed," I give her the 'Are you kidding me?' Look but she pushes me a little and I just ignore it and go back to my room to sleep.

A/n

So this was a really late update!!! I'm sorry about it, how are you guys?