Ch. 7

"Who is this?" Kylie asks me pointing to Harry.

"This is Harry, he said he wanted to help!" I explain to her. She nods her head, "I'm Kylie!" He smiles.

"So I looked up a Niall Horan on Twitter and this is what I found." She hands me her phone, I see a picture of me and some boy.

I scroll through and I see a picture of me and this boy kissing.

@NiallHoran_: Braxton purposed to me!!! #Engaged

What? I'm engaged?

"Your gay?" Harry asks me looking at me.

I shrug, "What I'm worried about is apparently I'm engaged."

"Well we know your last name, Harry could you take us to your moms work so we can get to those files?" He nods and I try to hand Kylie back her phone.

"Keep it, maybe you can find out more about yourself." I nod and I scroll some more. My "fiancé" seemed hot. But Harry's hotter!

Wait... What?

I turn Kylie's phone off and shove it to her. She looks at me weird but I just ignore it. We get to the hospital and Harry leads me inside. Kylie stayed in the car, "Harry, what are you doing here?" Anne asks when she sees Harry. "I need your card to get documents, we know Niall's last name." She nods handing him a card.

"Don't get caught in there," she mumbles and Harry takes my hand leading me to this big room.

We look through the H's. "Found Horan," Harry mumbles. He hands me the file.

This holds all my answers.

I open it slowly, articles were in there along with lots of paper.

"News crash reported, 2 young boys were in a crash. One made it out okay with only a broken arm, the boy goes by the name Braxton. We talked to him and in his words, "I'm glad I didn't get hurt. I'm an important person and I feel bad that Niall got hurt but what happens happens." The other boy in the crash, Niall, suffered a coma."

I stop reading, not wanting to know anymore. I go through the file.

Mother: Maura Gallagher

Father: Bobby Horan

Step-Father: Chris Gallagher

Siblings: Brother; Gregg Horan (Married)

Full Name: Niall James Horan

Date of Birth - 13th September 1993

Hometown - Mullingar, Ireland

Address: 1800 Parker Drive, Mullingar Ireland.

Zip: 7432

Engaged: Braxton Tate

I close the file. "Found what I need," I tell Harry and he nods. We hear someone open the door and Harry pushes me into this in closed space. We were so tight together.

"So are you engaged?" He whispers.

"Yeah," I say slowly. The person leaves and Harry moves so we can leave.

"I'm crushing on someone who has a husband," I hear Harry mumble.

"Harry?" I ask. He stops walking to look at me.

"I don't like my Fiancé. I uh have a crush on you," with that said I walk straight out to the car with the file in my hand.

Minuets later Harry walks out, "I handled everything with my mom. We need to go to the police station and tomorrow we will leave for Ireland on plane." Kylie nods and we leave.

I can't believe I told Harry I like him!

A/n

Surprise! Early update! :)