Ch. 8

After we went to the police station Kylie dropped us off at the Styles house. She said tomorrow her and her boyfriend Liam would meet us at the airport.

"So," Harry says as he closes the door. I look at him and we just stand there staring at each other for a while.

"You like me?" I finally ask breaking the silence.

"Yeah," he says slowly looking at the ground.

"Harry?" I say and he hums in response. "Look at me," I tell him and he does.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask him biting my lip.

"I don't want to kiss you or fall more in love with you if your engaged!" Harry says.

"Harry, I don't care. I don't even know the guy and when I saw a picture of him I didn't really see why I loved him. When I look at you I feel like I've known you forever when I actually don't know crap about you," I tell him.

Harry leans down and presses his lips to mine. We stay like that for a while and my arms some how found my way around his neck.

"It looks like we're even then," he says with a smirk then runs up stairs.

"Harold Edward Styles!" I shout running up after him.

"What's your middle name?" He asks making me jump. I turn around to see him smirking and leaning against the wall.

"It's James," I tell him. He smiles.

"Niall James Horan? I love it," he walks over and kisses me again making me feel weak.

He pushed me against the wall to hold my support only to hear the front door open.

"Harry! Niall! I'm home!" Anne shouts. Harry pulls away and smiles.

"Coming Mom," Harry shouts back then darts down stairs.

"Hi mommy, how was work?" Harry asks giving her a big hug.

"My god, Harry! Are you okay?" She asks laughing.

"M'fine!" He answers him.

"Your sisters coming over for dinner so help tidy up, Niall go take a shower you look filthy." Anne says then starts cooking.

"She always acts this way when Gemma come over," he mumbles to me. I nod and run up stairs to take a quick shower.

"Niall?" Harry says and I turn around.

"Here is a t-shirt and skinny jeans you can wear. There oh mine that I can't wear," I nod and take them from him.

I actually should go shopping for some cloths, but I don't have the money.

I take my quick shower then put on Harry's cloths, that fit me perfectly, and combed through my hair. When I walked out of the bathroom I hear laughter in the kitchen.

I head in there to see a lady sitting between Anne and Harry at the table.

"Niall, so glad you made it on time for dinner." Anne says.

"Niall this is Gemma, Gemma this is Niall!" Harry says.

"Nice to meet you," I tell her.

"Nice to meet you, so I hear you are living here? Have my old room, huh?" She asks and I just look at her.

"Gemma!" Harry says looking her. "Be nice," Gemma shrugs.

"Tomorrow me, Niall and Niall's friend is going to Ireland. I've already took off and by time we get back Niall should know who he is," he tells Anne.

"I'm glad," she says with a smile.

We start eating and some how I managed to get Gemma and Anne to tell me about Harry and all his embarrassing stories. Harry hated the idea!

A/n

Lots of things I need to tell you guys so please read! :)

1) Early update! YAY! Had extra time out of my busy life to update! I'll still update this weekend because I love you guys.

2) I started thinking maybe I should make a Twitter and Instagram for my narry_on_top_ account. Should I? If I do I can let you guys know when I'm going update and keep you guys updated and all that crap!

3) I update my stories from my phone and wattpad updated so now I can add pictures when I update!!! I don't have to go online to add a photo or video!

4) Should I make a YouTube for this account?

5) WWA MOVIE IS THIS WEEKEND AND SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT AND IM SO JEALOUS!!!! QOTD: Who is going to see WWA movie?

AAOTD: I can't :( I'm like busy all weekend! :(

(AAOTD means Authors Answer Of The day!)

6) Should I start doing QOTD?