Ch. 12

*Harry pov* (Shocker)
On the way back to the hotel, Niall cuddled up next to me. He didn't want to let go, Kylie had sent me the address and I told the driver so he could take us there.
Pretty soon Niall was asleep laying on me and we were at the hotel. I was glad Niall had his memory back, but would that mean he would leave us? I really enjoy him living with me! What if I ask him to move in with me? Into an apartment together, no. We're not even dating, he doesn't even have a job yet. But I have one, I could pay for rent and the food till Niall was back on his feet!
I pay the driver before calling Kylie and telling her we were here.
"I'll meet you down stairs," she said before hanging up. I shove my phone in my pocket before getting out carefully and picking Niall up bridle style. He nudged his head against me letting me know he's away but wants to stay like this.
"Should I kiss you to wake up?" I mumble to him and he laughs a little.
"No, kiss me awake when we get to our hotel room." He tells me. I can't help but let a smile appear on my face, I want to make him mine.
I carry him into the lobby and there Kylie is standing. "Me and Liam already have our hotel rooms, here is your key card. You guys room is 306 on the 3rd floor." I nod before taking the key card and walking to the lift. Along the way Kylie asked me questions and I could feel Niall tense when I told her about Braxton, I kissed the top of his head and he relaxed. He was really good at pretending to be asleep.
"So you and Niall are a couple now?" She asks and I look at Niall.
"I wish, but not yet." I tell her. We finally reach our room and she opens the door for me and places the key card on the table before leaving. I lay Niall on the bed and crawl into of him giving him a kiss. He deepens the kiss before I pull away.
"I want us to be together!" He breaths.
"Then ask," I smirk while rolling over so I'm on my back.
"Harry Edward Styles, will you be my boyfriend?" He asks laying on me and smiling big.
"Hmmm yes, Niall James Horan will you move into an apartment with me? Away from my mommy!" I ask him. It's silent a moment but he looks at me.
"You really want that?" He asks and I nod.
"Then yes!"
A/n
So, I hate wattpad a new update because it won't let me space out my chapters it just makes it one big jumble and it looks tacky. 😒
My guy best friend came back from uni for 2 months and he is staying with me, last night we were cuddling because I wasn't feeling well but I feel better now. I'm skipping classes though, my wifi is back!!! Yay!!!
My guy friend, Dawson, is super hot! I have a crush on him. 😁 Shhh, I didn't tell you that. I updated on my phone though so :)

P.s I made a new cover!