Ch. 10

"Were in Ireland!" Kylie said when we walked off the plane. Her boyfriend, Liam, helped her grab her bags and me and Harry grabbed our bags. 

"I know," I say. I would be lying if I said I was super nervous. "So whats the plan?" I ask Kylie once we grab our things and stand outside. 

"Me and Liam are going to go book us a hotel for the week, you and Harry go to the address that you saw. I'll take your luggage!" Kylie said. I think she was a little over excited for this. I feel Harry take my hand and I hold his hand tighter.

"Okay, text me the hotel and we will meet up there at noon." Harry says. We all say our good-byes before me and Harry take a seprate taxi. Harry gives the man the address and he starts driving. "Are you nervous about finally meeting your parents?" Harry asks me. I had been quiet almost the whole time.

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't." I tell him, I felt like my stomache was going to burst due to all the butterflies that was inside. Harry grabbed my hand and place a soft kiss on top.

"I'll be there the whole time!" After driving for another 30 minuets we finally arrive at the house. There wer cars parked up front witch meant someone was home. Harry payed the taxi driver as I got out to take a look at the house in front of me. It looked a little familiar.

I was here to get answers. 

Harry and I walk up to the front door and I knock.

"Coming!" A voice from inside rings. I feel me start to get all sweaty again. I felt like I could burst at any moment. The door opens and I see a man standing in front of me that could be a few years older than me. "Niall? I-I thought you were dead!" Says the man. I try to speak but nothing comes out. 

"He has memory loss and doesn't remember you." Harry tells him for me. 

"You what? Mom and dad said you were dead. So you don't remember me?" He asks and I Shake my head.

"Sadly no, I wish I did! What's your name?" I ask and he smiles a little.

"I'm your brother, Greg. So you don't remember anything?" He asks me again.

"I know some things but not all. I know I was engaged," I tell him. I could almost feel Harry stiffen. 

"Oh yeah, you were forced to marry him. Come in, yeah?" I nod and follow him in. 

"Mom and dad forced you to marry that guy because he had money. You hated him so much because he would abuse you, you would come to me crying and begging asking me to hide you. You went on a road trip with him to visit his family when you got in a crash. Mom and dad went but I couldn't because I was just married n' all. A few months later mom and dad came back saying you were dead. I can tell they were lying." Greg tells me.

"I woke up a month ago not remembering a thing. I stayed with Harry and his mom hoping to find answers, I say a picture of the guy I was engaged to and he didn't look very nice." I tell Greg.

"We must go talk to mom and dad now." Greg say. Clearly anger was in his face.

"As long as Harry can come I'll be fine!" I tell him and he nods. 

"Let's go then," Greg says grabbing his keys.

A/n

So Harry and Niall went to Ireland. What did you think of this chapter?

Comment comment comment!!!! It keeps me writing and lets me know if I'm doing good or bad! 

Comment and Vote if you want to see Liam naked!