Chapter 2

I sit outside the library in the cold waiting for Dr. Styles. The girl that let's use her phone sat beside me.

"Why are you sitting here?" Asks the girl. "Waiting for someone," I say shivering. She nods, it was pitch dark.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"Kylie, you?" "Niall," she nods.

Kylie left after we introduced each other. 15 minuets later a car pulled up. It was her.

I get in the car and she smiles at me.

"Thank you," I tell her. "Call me Anne." She says pulling away from the library. Music plays softly in the background and I look out the window. It was pitch dark outside besides the street lamps.

"How long were you there?" Anne asks me. I shrug, "6 hours. It was warm and it had something I could drink and read." I tell her.

"Oh sweetie! What do you like to eat? You haven't ate," she panics. "Oh um you don't have to feed me," I say quickly. "Niall I insist! You don't know a thing," she says not taking her eyes off the road.

"I don't know what I like to eat," I mumble to her. I know she heard though, "Today I ran into this guy. He had green eyes a and brown hair. I remember my favorite color is green and my natural hair color is brown. My name is Niall, I'm 20, I have blue eyes and I have braces." I say.

I started writing this stuff down while I was at the library so I won't forget. Anne nods and pulls into a place.

_________________________

When we get to Anne's house she hands me a small box. "Here's some pizza, kitchens in there and if you need me I'll be in the living room." I nod and I make my way to the kitchen.

I sit at the island and start looking around. Everything was neat and in place. What did my house look like?

After eating I made my way to the living room. "What are you gonna do tomorrow?" Anne asks me. "Find a job then stay at the library till it closes." I tell her. I look around seeing pictures of her and a boy.

"That's my son! He would be here right now but he works 2 jobs. He takes photos shoots for magazines and he edits manuscripts for them to be published!" I nod, he must be important. Was I important?

"I'll pick you up from the library every day until you get an apartment! How about that?" Anne asks me. "Oh no, I couldn't ask you to do that!" I say quickly.

"But I do, now it's getting late. I'll show you your room for now and I'll get you some of my sons cloths to wear!" Anne says and I follow her to a room. Inside it had a dresser, mirror, closet, bed and a chair. The wall were white but everything seemed to be in place. I see another door that lead to a bathroom.

"Make sure you lock both doors in the bathroom or my son might walk in on you." Anne says handing me cloths. I never saw her leave.

I change putting my cloths next to the bed and laying down. It was warm! I never wanted to leave!