Chapter 5

After I told Kylie everything that has happened today, even the part about me remembering. "So your saying, the only time you remember things is if your with him?" Kylie asks putting up a stack of books at the library.

"Yeah, it's weird. He said he was gay and it's like I remember I was too," I tell her and she nods.

"You coming here everyday now?" She asks me and I nod.

"I feel like the books are telling me about the world!" I tell her and she just laughs. "Read this one," she says handing me a book. I read the tittle, 'The Fault In Our Stars'. "I saw you reading one of his other books so I thought you would enjoy this one," Kylie tells me. I stuff it under my arm as I still walk with her.

"Is this your job?" I ask her and she nods. "What's your last name?" She asks me and I shrug.

"No one knows, apparently. All I know is my name is Niall," she gives me a half smile.

"Follow me," she says taking my hand. She takes me to a computer and searches Niall.

5 names under the name 'Niall' appears.

Niall Benson

Niall Peterson

Niall Horan

Niall James

Niall Jefferson

"Okay so you can be Jefferson or Peterson because they are both dead. But that narrows it down to Horan, James and Benson." Kylie says.

"I'll look more into it tomorrow. I have to go home and plus I'm taking you home," she says and I nod.

"Won't you get in trouble for snooping in people's library information?" I ask her.

"I can't, my grandma has the code to get into that stuff. So I'll just have to find it! I want to help you. Let's go," and with that she took me to the Styles house.

A/n

ITS HORAN!!! NIALL HORAN!

Sorry I had too! Lol I'll update soon, be sure to check out Fanboy! :)