Ch. 17

The following week went by fast, Harry's mom and soon to be stepdad came over almost every night to talk about the wedding- witch was only a few months away. Then at night Harry and I would be so worn out to even talk, in the morning I would wake before Harry and make him breakfast then leaving a note and heading to work or Harry would wake before me. So waking up on Saturday didn't surprise me that the bed beside me was empty.

They must've called him into work on short notice. I had weekends off, some times Harry had to work weekends. Through out the week Harry still told me he loved me and I still wasn't quite there to tell him I felt the same. I was pretty scared actually!

I send Kylie a text to see if she was working and she replied saying she was indeed at work.

To: Louis
(Sent 9:06)
Hey, you busy today?

From: Louis
(Sent 9:10)
Nope, hang out?

To: Louis
(Sent 9:15)
Yes, meet me at Vinny's in 20

I set my phone down then put on a pair of my sweats and Harry's Rolling Stones t-shirt, then slipping on my shoes. When I get done I feed Green and head to Vinny's.

"Hey," I say to Louis when I sit at the booth.

"Hi, where's Harry?" Louis asks.

"Work."

"We don't have work today, since today is our bosses birthday." Louis states and I give him a look.

"What? Then why wouldn't Harry be at work?" Louis shrugs and I pull out my phone to call Harry.

It goes straight to voicemail so I call again. "Hello?" He answers.

"Hey, where are you?" I ask him.

"Work," Lie! Why is he lying?

"Oh," I say softly.

"Hey baby, I gotta go. But I'll see you tonight, yeah?"

"Yep," I say with no emotion.

"I love you," he states.

"Yeah, I know." I say then hang up.

"So where is he?" Louis asks me.

"Work. I don't know how but I know for sure he lied to me," I state and Louis gives me a half smile showing sympathy.

"I'm sorry mate, I didn't mean to cause trouble."

"Nope, you didn't. I'm going to go," I didn't let Louis answer and I was already up and out to my car.

On my way home I couldn't help but think why Harry would lie to me. I thought we promised each other to tell each other everything!

I get home and I sit on the couch watching movies with my duvet on me and Green cuddled up next to me for warmth.

I hear the door unlock at about 6pm later that day and in walks Harry. "Hey baby," Harry walks over to me and try's to kiss me but I pull away.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Where were you?" I ask him again.

"I told you, work." He says sitting next to me.

"Stop lying! I know you weren't at work because I was with Louis when I called you and he said there was no work today. So are you cheating on me?" I ask praying I won't start crying.

"No baby, I wouldn't cheat! I was at work, I didn't want to tell you this cause' I had a surprise for you." Harry states leaning in to give me a hug.

"Your surprise is to not spend time with me?" I ask pulling away.

"No, I needed the extra money for your surprise. I wanted to take you to America where my aunt lives so you could meet her. I was Skypeing her and she was talking about how she wanted to meet you. So I picked up an extra job and kept it a secret." He explains to me.

"Oh," I say lowly. "I'm sorry I didn't know!"

"It's okay, I wouldn't cheat on you!" Harry gives me a kiss and I think it's time for me to tell him.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you," I tell him and he smiles big.

"I love you more!" He says back and gives me another kiss.

A/n

Awe!!!! Niall said he loves her!

They are so cute!!!

You guys thought Harry was cheating? Ptfff nope! He wanted to surprise his Nialler!

Have a nice week!! :D