Ch. 13

*A few Months Later*
*Niall pov*
It has only been a few months since me and Harry moved into an apartment together, he quite his job to become a photographer and I had started writing songs for famous people. In my spare time I was the loving boyfriend that would come home everyday to cook and clean for my boyfriend, Harry would come home from work being super hungry and would want a home cooked meal, they were his favorite. I remember him telling me my cooking was the best food he had ever had and to not tell Anne that.

We had a dog named Green, Harry came up with that name so don't ask me why that's his name! Ever since we came back from Ireland things have been different, I haven't told Harry about my past besides of what he already knows, Kylie and Liam have visit us even more in fact we were friends with their friends. Louis and Zayn, Zayn was famous- Most of my songs that I wrote were for him- and he had a girlfriend named Perrie who was in a band called Little Mix with her 3 other best friends.

Louis worked with Harry at his photography job, Louis had a girlfriend named Eleanor and she was nice but I wasn't very found of her. Then again she did accidentally spill her coffee on me the day we met!

When I got home early today I laid on the couch because I was so tired, Green had heard me come in so he came to cuddle with me on the couch. I check my phone to see Anne had texted me around 2.

From: Anne
We're going out to dinner tonight. I have an announcement to make! :-)
(Sent at 2:08)

To: Anne
Okay, what time so I make sure Harry's home? And where?
(Sent at 3:40)

From: Anne
That Italian Restaurant around the corner and at 6
(Sent at 3:41)

To: Anne
Okay :)
(Sent at 3:41)

I lay my head on the couch pillow and I close my eyes to think.

I get woke up by Green climbing all over me. I push him off of my and I sit up rubbing my eyes and taking in my surroundings. I had a blanket draped on top of me, Harry's shoes and jacket were by the front door. I heard the shower running witch meant he was in the shower. I didn't even notice I had fallen asleep!

I check my phone, witch was sitting by Harry's, it was just now 5:00. I get up and fold the blanket as I hear the water turn off.

"Hey baby," I hear Harry say. I turn around to see him standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist. I send him a smile and I go over to hug him. I wrap my arms around his torso and he wraps his arms around me to pull me closer. I lay my head on his bare chest not caring because I was still tired.

"How was work?" I whisper.

"It was great," his deep voice says and it makes me melt into him. "What about you?"

"Tiring," I pull away to give him a kiss. "Now we need to get ready, your mommy wants to see us at dinner to tell us something!" I tell him. He smiles really big before taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

"Wear this," he says handing me one of his long sleeve shirts and a pair of my black skinny jeans. I take the cloths and I set them on the bed then I go to the closet. I get his favorite hat he wears almost everywhere with a button up black shirt and skinny jeans.

"Wear this," I say handing it to him. He smiles and takes it then goes over to get some boxers.

I go over to the bed to change into my cloths.

A/n

Hi, it's so cold here!!!!

So I actually loved writing this chapter! :)

Picture of Harry up top! :D :P

Bye