Ch. 21

"Niall dear your such a klutz!" Mrs. King gushes smiling big as I stand face to face with Harry.

"What are you doing back?" I ask but I just kept smiling big.

"They let me come home early, I missed you. When I came into our apartment you and Green was gone and I came to ask Mrs. King where you were." Suddenly Green is in the room barking at Harry.

I hug Harry really big not wanting to let go. "I missed you!" I whisper so only he can hear. "I need to finish helping Mrs. King but why don't we all go out for dinner?" I ask making sure to include Mrs. King.

"Oh I don't want to intrude." She says and I just smile.

"Nonsense, please come join me and Harry for dinner." She finally breaks into a smile.

"I guess, I'll go get ready." She says. While she got ready Harry and I took turns cleaning her house while the other got dressed and when we were done with everything I got her laundry to fold. Me and Harry folded her cloths and put them up then we were ready to go.

"It's been a long time since I've been invited to go eat somewhere." Mrs. King said gushing.

We step out of the elevator, "Well I'm glad we can take you." Harry runs to get the car and when he pulls up I help her into the front seat then take my seat in the back. "Where to?" I ask.

"You know mickeys dinner-in is down the street," Harry suggests.

"That sounds fine," all the way over Mrs. King kept saying things like don't hit that car. Or your going to fast and it only left Harry laughing. When we arrive Harry helps mrs. King inside as I park the car.

We all take our seats and look at the menu. "So is your mom still stressing over the wedding?" Mrs. King asks Harry.

"Well I was talking to Gemma yesterday and she said she was. I just can't for it to be over, it's to much stress for me." Harry explains.

"What about you Niall? Are you going to be his date?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows, well she tried to but failed.

"Anne wants me to walk her down the isle." I tell her and she nods.

"That'll be sweet, I'm excited to go! Then I get to tell embarrassing stories about Robin."

"Wait, what?" I ask and Harry just tries to hold back a laugh.

"You didn't tell him?" She asks Harry.

"Must have slipped my mind. Niall Mrs. King is Robin, my moms fiancé, mom. Witch means she'll be my step-grandma." Harry tells me and I nod.

"When she was in the hospital, that's how my mom met Robin. Long story short he asked her out for dinner," Harry explains to me.

"That's sweet," I say then a waitress comes.

"Are you guys ready to order?" We all nod.

"I'll take a club chicken sandwich with some chips and Pepsi." I tell the girl.

"I'll take the same thing," Harry tells her.

"I want a water with a chicken salad." Mrs. King tells the girl and the girl jots it down then runs off to the kitchen to tell the cook.

"Could it be the famous Mrs. King?" An elder man asks walking up to our table.

"Jackson Bill Mickey is that you?" She asks getting all flustered. "I didn't know you would be here today."

"It's been awhile since you were here, my granddaughter works here now. You remember little girl Julie."

"Of course, where is she?"

"She's right there." The girl that had taken our orders walks back over with our drinks. "Julie you remember Janice King don't you?"

"Barely," she says flustered. "It's nice meeting you again." She smiles kindly at her then hands us our drinks.

"In mind that my friend is here, you guys meal is on the house!"

"Free food!" I whisper so only Harry could hear and he laughs while Mrs. King and the owner carry on their conversation.

A/n

You guys are going to hate me.

I'm going to start updating every other week until I'm out of collage witch won't be for another 3 to 4 months. I'm sorry it's just it's getting towards the end of the year and were having tons of tests and I don't have time to study and update this every week.

I love you guys!!!

Comment what you think.

Bye!