Ch. 16

That night at dinner after we order I chose to confront Harry about what he said earlier. "Hey Haz?" I ask looking him in the eye.

"Yeah?" He asks leaning back in his chair sending me a quick smile.

"Earlier when we were with Kylie and Liam you said something. I wanted to know if you meant it?" It came out more of a question and my nerves started getting out of control.

"You talking about when said I love you? I meant it, honestly. I do love you Niall! Ever since we met I found these little things that I loved about you and it made me smile. Since the first day when you ran into me I fell in love with you, it was like I knew I was going to see you again!" He tells me.

I let out a sigh and start fiddling with my hands in my lap. "Harry I-I don't know what to say..." I mumble, suddenly lost for words. I haven't ever had someone love me besides family. "I like you Harry but I don't know if I'm ready to say I love you yet," I felt bad for telling him this. It was true though, I had my times when I thought he would turn out to be like my ex-boyfriend.

The rest of dinner was quiet, after I told that to Harry he stopped talking to me. After dinner we went home and he locked himself in our room. I honestly felt so bad, I didn't mean to hurt him!

I made my way into the kitchen to make me coffee and sit at the table, I had all these thoughts in my head and it was manipulating me. It was going just like it did with Braxton, when he told me he loved me I didn't feel that way. He ignored me for a day before he started abusing me and making me have sex with him, he made me convince everyone that we loved each other.

I suddenly became scared, what if Harry did turn into Braxton? How did I manage to get myself into this again?

"Niall? Why are you still up?" I jump a little startled when I hear Harry. My head started beating really fast and I wanted to shrink at that time.

"What time is it?" I squeak, he moved a little towards me and I flinch. He looked hurt and I could see his red puffy eyes.

"It's 2 in the morning, what's wrong? What did I do? Why are you flinching?" He says frantically starting to get scared.

I whimper before answering with a simple, "Don't hurt me." Harry rushed over to me and brought me into a hug and I screamed jumping up and moving fast. Soon I had tears down my face and I was in a corner in a ball, Harry came up to me and picked me up so I was in his arms. He sat in the floor with him still holding me and me sobbing.

"Baby, why would I hurt you?" He asks, his voice breaking a little. Hurt was in his voice.

"The s-same thing h-happened to Braxton." I told him. I think it's about time I tell him.

"I'm not like Braxton! I don't know what he did but I'm sorry," he said fast and I pull away a little so I can wipe my tears.

"I'm ready to tell you," I tell him. Before he could interrupt me I started telling him what happened. "I use to have this big crush on Braxton so when our parents forced us together for the money I thought I was happy. That was until he told me he loved me and I didn't know what love was, I told him I didn't feel the same and we came home. He did the same thing you did except he ignored me a day then when he did talk to me he started abusing me. He would rape me and do all these things and when it happened with you I got scared all over again! I'm broken Harry, he broke me and I can't be fixed." I tell him before sobbing again.

"Shhh, Niall! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ignore you, it was wrong for starters. Niall if your not ready to love it's okay, I will tell you all I can that I love you! Your not broken at all, you might be hurt and scared but you let me in and I promise I won't hurt you. I'll help you, I don't care if I die and you never say you love me I will still love you! As long as your happy I'll be happy," he tells me and I can't help but smile. He wipes my tears away and I start feeling weird.

"Thank you Haz, if you don't mind I would like to cuddle and go to bed." Harry nods and gets up, leading me to the room.

A/n

Sorry for the late update. Exams and lost wifi for about a day or two!

Christmas break so I should be updating more!

Bye!!!