Ch. 24 {Final Chapter}

I'm awoken by a sudden jolt. I feel like I want to even more, my hands go frantically around the bed only I find Harry sleeping peacefully. I let out a sigh.

It was only a dream, I had a dream! I lay back down and try to go to sleep again but I'm to scared. I snuggle up under Harry and Harry shifts so he can hold me.

"What's wrong, Ni?" His raspy voice mumbles. He rubs his hand on my back reassuring me.

"Nothing," I mumble and bling to him even more. "Just a bad dream."

"What about?"

I think it over before finally answering, "We got into a car crash and you died." Harry's full awake now and he's gripping me.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby!" He kisses my forehead and I hum in response. "I will always be here to protect you until we're both to old to function!" I smile and lean up to kiss him.

"I love you, Harry Styles!" Harry grins and I poke his dimples while laughing a little.

"I love you too, Niall Horan! Now let's get you some sleep," I nod and I close my eyes knowing it was a dream and Harry was protecting me.

____________________________________

{2 Years Later}

I wanted to look anywhere but Harry's eyes. He knew I how I felt when he shared his feelings, I always blushed and would try to look away.

"Niall, since the day you ran into me making me spill my cup of coffee all over you I knew you were special. You didn't yell at me like other people would've! I'm thankful for that.... Then I was late to work so I couldn't really catch your name. Then you were at my house. We had many dates, many secrets spread and let me say I love you! Will you marry me?" There is some "Awe"'s heard.

I lean down to kiss him hard, "Yes!"

A/n

The last chapter!!!! Yay told you it would end happy! I love you all and thank you so much for all the reads and votes and comments! You guys are the best!

Also please read my other books I have, tell me if you liked the book or not (I hope you did)

Okay, bye for now!!!

I might make a sequel so just keep updated.