Ch. 9

That next morning I got woke up by Harry kissing me. "I could get use to this," I mumble to him and he chuckles.

"Yeah, are you ready for this?" He asks crawling up in bed with me.

"Not really," I mumble.

"What did you see that made you like hate your fiancé?" I give Harry a look. "I mean I'm guessing that once you get back you'll want to stay there with him so," he looks away from me.

"Harry, I'm coming home with you when we leave Ireland. I don't care how much this dude try's to make me stay with hi, I want you and only you! Plus, when I read the article about what happened to me the douche said he was glad it was me that was in the coma instead of him." I tell him and he looks at me. He has confusion written on his face. Would it be wrong to say I want to call him mine? I love how he gets jealous of me and were not even dating yet.

"How could he say that?" Harry asks me and I just shrug. "What are you thinking about?" He asks me after a while.

"You," I answer simply.

"Really? What about?" He asks.

"I think it would be nice to call you mine," I tell Harry.

"Why?" He asks.

"Cause' I like you," I tell him chuckling.

"Let's make a deal, we will make it official that were together when we get back." Harry tells me giving me a real smile with his dimples showing.

"Okay," I tell him before kissing him. "We better go or we will miss our flight." He nods and we get up grabbing our bags.

"Bye Anne!" I say giving her a big hug. "Be back in a week," I tell her and she nods.

"I'll be here!" She says with a smile.

{Harry pov} (Surprise surprise! Haha)

Niall walked out of the house to the car and I gave my mom a hug. "Don't let him go, Haz! I see you both like each other! Make sure he comes back here, home!" She says with tears in her eyes. I give her a soft smile.

"I can't make him stay, but I have a feeling he'll come back momma!" I give her a kiss and she pats my butt before pushing me out and telling me to hurry up.

A/n

So, how is everyone?

My birthday is next weekend!!! @mrs_tommo_girl 's birthday is also next Saturday, same day as mine! XD

In case you didn't know, I'm turning old so haha

Wish me luck!

Bye

P.s picture of our littler Nialler just because!!! (I hope it shows this time *crosses fingers*)