Ch. 15

The next morning I woke up to hear soft snores coming from beside me. I turn over in bed so I'm facing the wall and I groan. Harry's hand snakes around my waist and pulls me closer, "Morning." He mumbles into the crook of my neck making me giggle, yes I giggled.

"Morning," I say back.

"What did you plan for today?" He asks now leaning on over me so he can see my face.

"Well I was thinking about going on a picnic with Kylie and Liam then we will go to the movies with Louis and Eleanor. After the movies we will go out to eat just me and you then after a surprise!" I tell him then smile.

"Sounds like you have the whole day planned," he tells me and I nod. "When are we leaving?" I think it over a moment.

"11:20 and we'll meet them at the park at 12," I tell him. He nods and gets out of our bed to get ready and I do the same.

When we get to the park we see Liam and Kylie right away. Kylie was wearing a sundress and her hair was curled, Liam was wearing a white shirt with his jeans and boots. We get closer to hear laughter, "Hey!" I say sitting next to Kylie. Harry sits I between Liam and I.

"You guys made it, Liam was about to eat without you!" She says giggling.

"Was not, you were." He fires back.

"Okay maybe it was me..." She says trailing off. "But your the one who forgot the drinks!" Harry rolls his eyes, by now we got use to the little arguments they had. I wouldn't lie and say me and Harry never had these little arguments but we rarely had them. It's not like we were the perfect couple it was more of we gave each other the space we needed when needed but we still spent time together and made choices together.

There was once we got into a big fight but we learnt that we need to corporate with each other to keep from fighting again. Being completely honest, I hated it! I had no one to talk to because I trusted Harry more than anyone.

"Are we going to eat? I'm hungry," everyone laughs at my comment.

"Your always hungry babe," Harry says giving me a quick kiss.

"Well it's not my fault I didn't eat breakfast." I say crossing my arms.

"It kinda was," he says. "But I still love you!"

Love me? I freeze at that, we've never really went that far in our relationship. There was a few "I love you's" only when we got each other something we loved or stuff like that but nothing like this. Maybe it was a slip out of the mouth?

Instead of dwelling on it I ignored it and went along with talking with my friends and Harry on our double date.

A/n

Sorry it's been forever since I've updated!!! I will update next over Christmas break because I have exams this week, so much work due!

Anyways, bye! Love you guys!