Chapter Thirty

AN: I had this chapter ready and honestly, I just wanted to have it out cause I can't wait until Madelyn and Edmund meet again. I know the past two chapters haven't had Madelyn in them but that's okay because she'll be back in the next chapter. I'm already working on the next chapter so I might even have it out early.

"Edmund!" Lucy yelled out with a gasp.

She frantically looked around to see that she was in the middle of the ocean and Edmund was nowhere to be seen.

Just as she was about to call out again, both he and Eustace broke the surface of the water.

Edmund gasped, taking shallow breaths while Eustace looked completely terrified.

"Ah! What's happening? What's happening?" Eustace yelled out between breaths, also looking around.

Lucy trod water, turning around. Just as she turned, she saw a magnificent ship coming right towards them.

"Eustace swim!" Lucy yelled out for Eustace as she dove out of the ship's way.

Edmund swam the same way as Lucy looking up at the ship coming right towards them.

"What's going on?" Yelled Eustace, still looking around in panic.

"Eustace, come on!" Yelled Lucy, trying to get him to move out of the ship's way as it got closer and closer.

"Come on, move!" Yelled Edmund.

The three of them swam away from the ship as quickly as they could.

"Keep swimming!" Lucy said, without stopping to look back at the ship, already tiring.

Lucy was starting to drown and called out for Edmund in panic. Just as she fell beneath the surface of the water, arms grabbed her, pulling her back to the surface.

"It's alright. I've got you." Lucy looked at the source of the arms to that it was Caspian who had pulled her back up.

"Caspian!" Lucy's face lit up with a smile as she looked at him.

"Lucy." He said back with a smile on his face.

Caspian looked around and saw Edmund, Lucy, and another boy. There was no sign of her. He hoped she might return with the Pevensies, but the chances were slim.

"Edmund, it's Caspian!" Lucy yelled out, which made Edmund slow down and turn back towards her.

"It's alright, boys. You're safe now." A man called out to Edmund and Eustace with a grin.

"We're in Narnia?" Asked Edmund, feeling a different excitement that he hadn't felt in a year. He repeated the word "Narnia" over and over in his head and he still couldn't believe he was back. He was ecstatic. It wasn't just that he was in Narnia. This also meant he could see Madelyn again. The thought of being able to wrap his arms around her again made him so incredibly happy.

"Yes, you're in Narnia." Replied Caspian with a chuckle.

Edmund willingly swam towards the ship, however, it was a bit more difficult for Eustace.

Eustace was flailing his arms, trying to get away from the man trying to get him onto the ship.

"I don't want to go!" It was hard to tell, but Edmund thought that maybe Eustace was crying.

"I want to go back to England! I'm going back to England!" Eustace wouldn't stop moving.

While the man tried to get ahold of a very disgruntled Eustace, Caspian helped Lucy onto a pulley that would pull them onto the ship. Edmund was pulled up next and after a difficult "battle" with Eustace, they were able to pull him up as well.