AN

So I started writing this because I was bored and I love the Narnia books and movies (and I love to write). I wasn't planning on publishing this, but I'm really into it, so why not. At first, I just thought I'd write all this and keep it in my drafts. This book is just for fun, and obviously, I only own the character, Madelyn Parker. I don't own any of the other characters. Anyways, I hope people enjoy this because I'm really enjoying writing this.

There were also a few things I wanted to clarify before we move on. First, I based this off of the movies- more specifically the second and third movies- not the books, because it was easier for me. Second, the timing is going to be a bit different than the movies. It's not going to affect anything. It's just that there's gonna be more time between the events so that I get time to build Madelyn's character up and her relationships with the other characters. In addition to that, I'm also imagining the characters as about two years older than they actually are in the movies. Anyway, I hope you guys like this!

Update: Hey guys so oh my god. It is so crazy like I see all these notifications everyday of people commenting and voting like this is so crazy. I am so thankful to everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that as of today, 7/12/21, I will be going back and editing this book. So I won't change any major details so for those of you that have read it don't worry. I just wanted to do this cause I love this book and it's my birthday today so why not. Anyway thank you guys again. I love you all!