─ vingt cinq

VINGT CINQ

james sirius potter's too popular for his own good!

"BEN?" A VERY confused Henry Stints asked at an ungodly hour in the morning for two extremely hungover people.

"Shhhhhhh," Ben hushed as he lazily held up his pointer finger. 

"Ben," Henry exclaimed.

"I said shut it," Ben growled.

He sat up and flopped back down to be met with something not bed feeling, but, rather, something very human feeling. He shot back up in alarm and looked down at a groaning Lysander. 

"What is going on, Stints?" Lysander groaned. 

"You and Ben shared a bed last night, Scamander," Henry told him as a smirk formed itself on his face. "Anything you need to tell the room?"

"That I can share a bed with whoever I want," Lysander grumbled as he sat up and frowned at Henry and Ben.

"K," Henry hummed. "Well the match is today and you two are the main event, despite what the players might think, so let's hop to it!" 

"Merlin!" Lysander exclaimed, then he went frigid. "It's still in the bathroom!"

"What I — oh fuck!" Ben exclaimed as they both scrabbled to put on their shoes.

Still fully clothed in their rumpled uniforms from the previous day, Lysander Scamander and Ben Thomas sprinted down the hallway to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom praying that no one had found their specially modified camera. 

Out of breath and doubling over, both boys reached the bathroom to find it empty and the camera still there.

"Godric fucking Gryffindor, I swear if someone had taken it — " Ben grumbled as he tried to catch his breath.

"Woah, calm down, Jamal," Lysander muttered as he picked up the camera.

Ben pulled out his wand and cast a spell, making them both look ( and smell ) presentable ( enough to walk down the hallway to their separate dorms and change for the match ). 

As they exited the bathroom, they nearly ran into Lily Edwards as she was walking back from breakfast.

"Ben! There you are!" Lily exclaimed as a bright smile adorned her face. "And with Lysander ...?"

"Hi Lily," Lysander greeted.

"Hiya Lil," Ben greeted as well with a warm smile.

She then looked both of them over.