─ trente et un

TRENTE ET UN

lily luna's a weasley first then a potter!

"SO WHAT ARE you guys doing for the end of year thing?" Albus asked as they ate lunch. Lily and James looked at each other with knowing smiles as they ate cheese and charcuterie. The four kids were sitting together as the adults were at a vineyard. 

James and Lily sat together and Al and Lily Luna on the other side. Lily Luna wasn't listening as they fumbled with their blue bracelet, but immediately perked up at Albus's question. 

"Funny you should ask," James started. "Lils would you like to do the honors?"

"When we get back to school, we will announce a quidditch tournament between the houses," Lily started, but Albus groaned. "What's wrong with that?"

"Gryffindor always wins and J's ego is going to be bigger than the country," he grumbled.

"That's fair, but I wasn't about to take that away from him," Lily explained.

"Typical," Albus grumbled.

"Well if Scorp asked you to keep the tournament would you?" Lily challenged.

Albus didn't response, but just cursed under his breath, blushing a little.

"And my point," Lily said with a victorious voice. "And then after, we're going to have a ball." 

"A ball?" Lily Luna asked.

Lily hummed and nodded enthusiastically. 

"You're telling me this now?" Lily Luna exclaimed. "We have so much to plan!"

"It's alright! James and I are doing most of it, you just have to show up looking stunning!" Lily soothed.

"Exactly my point!" Lily Luna exclaimed. "I have to find the perfect outfit to wear! And you do too!" 

"How about we help each other?" Lily asked with a smirk.

"And we can choose Al's — " Lily Luna said excitedly.

"No, absolutely not," Albus interrupted.

"Oh come on," Lily Luna begged. "Just one eeny weeny suit?"

"I'm obviously going to match with Scorpius, so no," Albus insisted.

"Fair, I'm backing off, perfectly valid excuse," Lily Luna backed up. "I will stay in my lane from now on."

"Thank you," Albus said as he took a swig of his tea.