chapter 14

𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀

taehyung knocks on the front door, as expected, the older didn't answer. he hesitantly open the door, a sweet scent quickly lingers in his nose. by that, he knows that yoongi is in heat, so he cover his nose and mouth inside his shirt. he is trying to steadily grip the food tray, quickly yet carefully putting it down onto the bedside table. before he leave, he heard the older's deep breathing under the hot blanket. he gulped thickly, and pulls down the blanket to check yoongi's redden face.

the older's eyes slowly opened, and they meet eyes. taehyung pulls back and bow his head. "i'll get your heat suppressant. where is it, hyung?" he avoided eye contact, still covering half of his face. yoongi sat down and pull the younger by the shirt's hem. taehyung out of balance, placing his palms on the sheet and gritted his teeth. the closer he gets, the more his inner alpha awakens. "hyung, get it together- !"

yoongi shut him up by crashing their lips together. his lips was soft, and his body was burning. taehyung can feel the warmth of the omega, he grabs both of his wrists and pull away. his eyebrows were furrowed, cheeks tainted light pink, and his head beginning to fog because of his instinct. he growls, "hyung, tell me where is your heat suppressant.. right this instant."

yoongi was too light headed to listen to him. he hasn't been feeling well ever since the meeting incident. he also started to ignore his health and heat cycle, making him lose weight and his heat became abnormal. yoongi giggles, ignoring the younger's demand, and lick his chin up to his cheek. he whisper, "i feel lonely down there. fill me up, alpha~"

yoongi opens the blanket, opening his legs, and show his half-naked slim body. he was only wearing a pj top that're all unbuttoned, he raise his top, and let the younger see his lower part. his little manhood was hard with pre-cum coming out in the slit, and the pucker hole was drench by his sweet slick, it's indeed ready to take the alpha all in. his pheromones became more uncontrollable, filling taehyung's nostrils with sweet milk, and fresh strawberry scent. yoongi grins, and slid down his hand to grab the younger's built bulge. he widen his eyes, "my, it seems big."

taehyung close his eyes shut, and press his lips together. he never saw an omega seduce him before, he felt like loosing his mind. yoongi really made him caught off guard. he took a deep breath, and then click his tongue. he glance at yoongi, he gave the older a sharp look which made him flinch. for some reason, he felt the alpha's dominance, making him tremble and it turns him on even more. he called softly, "a-alpha.."

"don't regret this after," taehyung then put his middle finger inside of the older. yoongi grab his arm and made a moan inside of his throat, his eyes are shut. taehyung next entered his index finger, he starts to finger the older. while thrusting his slender fingers, yoongi suddenly moans quite loudly, and erotically when he felt his g-spot was found. he wrap his arms around the younger's neck, making taehyung hard to focus. he lets out his rough pheromones to help yoongi's heat to reduce, but it only made him be more sensitive.

"hnngh~ i'm.. ah- cumming!" yoongi agape his messy mouth, looking up the ceiling as he felt his climax. taehyung were breathing hot on the older's neck, wrapped by a crimson silk collar, his nape reddens. "i want m-more.. mmh~" his eyes letting out tears. their scent and sweats mixing up together. taehyung moves on the older's chest, he suck on his nipple, nibbling it. he continues to finger the older, continuously thrusting his fingers and then tease the g-spot, he was tight. yoongi was moaning shamefully, his body was seriously on fire. "alpha, wai- stop! i-i'm gonna cu.. uwah!"

he flips yoongi, he is now facing his bed. he felt taehyung's lips landed on his back, making him arch his back. taehyung started to plant kisses onto the older's pallid, soft skin. yoongi flinched when he felt the younger's free hand wrap around his little manhood, bobbing his hand. "hey! do-don't touch- hnngh, haa!~" yoongi's face became redder, he can't help but to continue moaning. he grips the sheet as he felt himself reaching his climax. he felt the younger's fingers pressing more deeper on to his g-spot. few more, he then came.

taehyung felt the omega's pheromones have weaken, he huffs and get the tissue beside the food tray to wipe his hands that has slick and cum. yoongi was reaching his breaths, his heat have calmed down.. for now. taehyung pull out the bedside table's drawer, and saw bunch of tablets. he read each, and found the heat suppressant. he took the glass of water, and pop out one pill. he sat on the edge of the bed. he called, "yoongi-hyung.."

yoongi glance at him. his cheeks turning red, "what?" he did his best to hide his realization on what he have done with the younger earlier. "open your mouth," taehyung told him. he glared and got up, "huh?" his hands are between his collided legs, his shoulders was shown like his legs, and chest. his pj top was wrinkled, and his hair was messy.

taehyung pushed a smile, putting down the glass of water. he unconsciously fixes the older's damp hair on his forehead, yoongi froze and just let him. he did flinch when he felt the younger's fingers touch his lips, his tongue tasted the suppressant. taehyung then gave him the glass of water which he obediently drink it, leaving the glass empty. after that, he then noticed the younger's forearm, there was a deep bite, little blood have came out. "uhm, taehyung."

he called the younger who stood up. he hums, "yes, hyung?" yoongi pointed the bite. taehyung looks at it, he then beams with eyes closed. "ah, i bited it to keep me from biting you." by that, yoongi's heartbeat started to thump loudly. he felt his nape, ears, and cheeks hot. he then looks away, hiding his face from embarrassment. did taehyung just did his best to control himself not to mark me?

"well, i gotta go. hyung, please eat your food." taehyung then opens the door to leave the bedroom when yoongi called him. "taehyung!" he glance at yoongi, smiling as he wait for him to continue. yoongi doesn't know why he called him, "uh.. umm... kansamnida." he bow his head slightly, surprising taehyung.

the younger man gave him a boxy smile and a thumbs up. the shy smile was more like a smug. he said, "don't ignore your heat and health anymore, okay?" yoongi nodded, giving him a weird look. taehyung then left his bedroom. after closing the door, he aggressively take his breaths out, his hand on his chest, gripping his shirt. he was in the room that's filled with an omega's scent!

he is lucky he have self-control, other alpha wouldn't even let that slip since the heat was hella strong. he looks down, and saw it still hard. he facepalm, and groans. he needed to jack off or his manhood won't let him be in peace. he accidentally sniff on his hand. it made him also sniff his shirt, it smells like yoongi. what had happen awhile ago automatically flashback in his mind, making his manhood feel hurt in his pants. shit, he definitely looks like a pervert.

while walking away from the older's bedroom and plan to go jerk off in the bathroom, he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. he pulls out, and saw the caller's name seokjin-hyung. he quickly answer it excitingly,"seokjin-hyung!"

"taehyung," his voice wasn't lively. taehyung's bright face slowly vanish, he felt like he won't gonna like what his hyung was going to say. he let him continue, "ahjussi wanted yoongi-nim to be in the meeting at the underworld tomorrow morning sharp.. yes, it's about paying his debt."

A/N: [read.]
underworld - mafias and their connections' hideout.
ahjussi - he is referring to the old man, yoongi's father.