chapter 19

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑

lee suae is an alpha, the top student and the image of the academy that jimin newly attends to. not to mention, she has hold responsible positions such as classroom representative, won a few national quiz bees, participated and joined pageants during every foundation day, and lastly, being the president of student council. she is known for her good looks, welcoming aura, quick mindset, and friendly personality. she never discriminate what type of gender you identified as, she is equal and never looks down on people. not only she's friends with everyone in the academy, jimin happened to be the closest friend ever since the first day they met. in fact, she guides him to school regulations and such, even suggests for him to participate at least any upcoming event.

jimin then decided to take over her position which she never thought she'll hear from him. jimin wants to take all what she currently has. instead of getting worried or upset about the idea, suae smiled and rooted for him though jimin then offers a game: chess, the easiest way to grab the position he wanted from her. she agreed in confidence since it seems fair enough. chess is a strategic and mindful game, this test how much patient and calculation you have.

sadly in the end, she lost. she then gave her student council president to jimin as agreement that easily. sadly again, jimin wasn't satisfied with only that. he asked for more. he wanted to change the school system, the academy is dominantly known for students from elite classes and so by that, he suggest a leisure where vacant periods would be for gambling. he have all the plans already planned out in his mind before he could had the chance to take over. he seriously want the whole academy to switch, professionally focuses to education but now also like a gambling house. in shock, she left the academy and never seen again. she cut ties to everyone and disappeared without a trace as if she was just an imaginary human-being.

everything was perfect and she never thought one day, it'll be that easy to change all her hardworks for keeping the academy known for having educated individuals but now changed to hierarchical looters. a place where prominent tycoons test their children's ability if they're worth it for the next ownership of their business, a rank and dignity will be tested. it was far beyond suae's likings, she literally left. to most students, no one cared instead they're thankful from her leave. they could breathe in relief and have fun with the gambling that their new president came up with. it was as if she was just an obstacle for them, a pressure for doing something too serious for the society.. for the nation's future.

that's right, teenagers prefer to have fun than be dragged in economy and patrimony. the academy was then known for gambling of elite students ever since. it was also where cocky bastards get all high and mighty as they tower the losers. it became the very example of discrimination. this is where you will be entitled the richest and most professional gambler while the poorest rats who are indebted are the school rejects, doesn't matter whose parents or what gender they are. they will look down on you as if you already failed your whole life's purpose. this was repetitive, 2 years have past of throning the presidency of student council, jimin became very bored. he always win the gamble. he holds too much money and keeps contributing it to the school which why the school never budge to go against his wills (also the cause why the school system changed). money is power, indeed.

shin hyuna came in with the secretary, ruining his silence at the student council room. she bow her head and stood beside where jimin was sat and the secretary stood in front of his desk. he reports while his head low, "president, the art club hasn't been paying their tax for 2 weeks now. i suggest we abolish it since there's a new club that has been searching for a room and has their full payment ready."

jimin was busy playing with his nintendo, he didn't even look at them. he asks, "where's the treasurer?"

"she is waiting for your approval, president." shin hyuna, the vice president answered this time. the secretary nodded in agreement.

jimin suddenly clicks his tongue which makes the two slightly flinch. he sighs when he lost his game; he placed down his nintendo and stood up. he left the room saying with a smile to his lips, "i'll see those geeks for myself, nyahah~"

the two breathed in relief when the door closed. they thought the president was upset and would get them in trouble. it doesn't seem like it, but jimin can be scary even though he's just a cute shorty with an oversized chimmy sweater. you don't wanna get jimin in his bad side, nobody knows what is that side, in fact they don't wanna find out about it.

once jimin reached the art club room, he slides the door wide enough to show himself. he greets in glee, "annyeong~!"

he then saw a surprised young man with splashes of paint around his whole body and clothes, he was in the middle of painting a canva so his surrounding is also has mess of paints. the canva was almost finished, it was a painting of jimin, a painting of him.

he approached the anxious young man. he takes a better look at the art and dumbly asks, "wahh~ who's that?"

"i-it's you, president." the young man said while not budging to look at jimin.

he then scans himself at the painting. he hums with a grin, "is that how i really look like?"

the young man then looked up to see him, their eyes meeting, but not soon after he looks back to his own painting. he nods with a small smile, "ye-yes. the first time i looked at you, that's the image that was trapped in my mind ever since."

jimin smiled with his eye-smile. the younger guy probably didn't noticed what he've said sounds like a confession rather than a compliment. nonetheless, he finds it intriguing and he doesn't mind learning more about the young painter. he leans and asks, "what's your name?"

"j-jeon...jeon jeongguk," he introduced.

"ah, the school chairman's son! tell me more."

"h-how'd you know?" he eyed in almost innocent and wide eyes. jimin grins and gets his brush, "i didn't get in the student council for nothing."

even though that sentence was confusing, he let jimin continue his talking. they've talked all the way and end up being close. it feels like they have been friends for a long time and reunited just then. as expected, jeongguk became the next secretary in the student council, making them more close until graduation. who could've thought a dominant omega and a beta would end up being a good match, be good friends and such?