chapter 02

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

taehyung yelped when a big guy have pushed him onto the wall, "i told you many times that a kid like you shouldn't be here!" said a man with a black suite, wearing a fierce face.

suddenly, a black lamborghini stopped infront of the gate. the other man goto the door and opened it, bowing his head as an old-looking matured man got out. hair was slicked back messily, he flicked his zippo, and burn the end of the cig that were stucked in between his lips. he noticed a kid which is taehyung who was being stubborn towards one of his working men. he asked the man who opened the car's passenger door for him, "who's the brat?"

"he claimed that he's mr. kim's son," said the man in low head. the man pocketed his zippo and pull out his cig as he exhale the smoke. his eyebrows normally furrowed, he walks towards the little man whose name is taehyung. he called, "boy, you don't know what you're doing, huh?"

taehyung on the floor, glanced at the man with dark energy around him, he was letting out dominant pheromones that causes taehyung to feel somehow small. he rose an eyebrow as he continue to smoke, "why don't we go inside and have candies?"

taehyung's eyes wonders around the unusual fancy place, sitting his ass down the crimson colored couch. the lower class man place down a plate full of candies on the coffee table between taehyung and the old man. taehyung furrowed his eyebrows since he isn't even a kid anymore, so why treating him one? he shook that thought away, and just ignored the candies. the old man was infront of him, sitting with leg-over-leg crossed, still smoking. once done, he lit down the smoke on the tray. he started, "what brings you here?"

taehyung with his hands on his knees, "i wanna know my father's workplace and what happened to him." the old man smiled by that, giving the young boy a devilish smile. he said, "son, your father passed away when my place was under attack few years ago, he got countless gunshots. i must say, he's a loyal man of mine."

taehyung got up, reason the men to act by pointing their glock at him, "and the only thing you did was, what? sit around and smoke?!" the old man only looked at him, gesturing the man to put down their guns and so they did. the old man got up and started to lit another cig, "my boy, there's 2 types of place in the world. that is; the safe and wonderful one while the other is the opposite. didn't your father warn you about going here?"

taehyung shook his head without looking at the old man. he didn't even know his father was working under a clan, maybe an illegal organization also. the old man stood infront of him and blows a smoke, "your father is seriously a good man. how's your mom?"

taehyung looks down and didn't answer. looks like the old man obviously got the answer so he walks back to his couch, sat down and lit down his cig. he asked, "now that it's too late, i'm keeping you to my clan. that's the nicest offer i have for the condolences, what'dya say?"

taehyung cursed between his breath and lets out a heavy pheromones. the man only grins and not even affected by it. he then grab the K pendant that his father game him. taehyung said in determination, "i'm kim taehyung, i'll be in your care."

since then, he's the newly and youngest recruited member of the min clan. he's the rookie so he wasn't in war zone yet. he met seokjin who will be guiding him to use weapons, improve his skills, and how the clan runs. a trainer who will teach an innocent young man to kill and to survive.

the dummy fell when a bullet got through its head. taehyung at the age of 16, smiled with his boxy lips, and heard seokjin's hands clapping. he puts down the glock and came closer to the older, "when do i have to keep training?"

"young man, you're only good at shooting but not fighting so-" seokjin was cutted when some man called him. the man said, "mrs. min is calling you."

"right away," seokjin said in serious face. after the man walked away, the smiling face that seokjin did earlier came back, it was a smile like taehyung's mother. he said, "for now, rest and go to your room. we'll continue later."

taehyung nodded but before seokjin walks away, "also hyung, did i ever tell you that you reminded me of my parents, mostly my mother?" seokjin smiled warmly and ruffled the younger man's hair who got annoyed by that since his hair got messed up, seokjin's habit on taehyung.

taehyung felt like someone was staring, his eyes quickly landed on some pair of lovely eyes. it was a girl with short hair, her hair was pale gold and bright, unlike his is dark brown with mixed of dirty blonde. her eyes was almond-shaped that looks alluring, nose was roundy yet cute, and her lips was thinly pink like doll's. she was wearing a lovely princess-like dress, and a big ribbon on her hair. she looks like a present. taehyung's heart thumps abnormally. his feet walks on its own towards the lady, and he said without thinking, "you look breathtaking."

the young lady got surprised, her cheeks becoming pink. she then furrow her eyebrows and looked away, "hmph." she started to walk away, leaving taehyung with an open mouth. her scent was lingering on his nostrils, it was fresh milk and strawberry. since that day, taehyung can't stop thinking about her.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

᩿This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.