chapter 06

𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

yoongi was chilling at his usual place, at the back of their mansion, the garden. his mother always suggested him to move here since his father rarely goes here or just would never, plus noone knows this place except for the workers and his family, so he did moved in. jeongguk was there stood beside the young man who is sitting on the fancy-looking chair. yoongi glanced at him while handing his teacup with coffee in it, "i told you to sit down."

"i have no rights, yoongi-ssi." jeongguk lower his head, causing yoongi to roll his eyes and place down his coffee from the white fancy-looking table. he was going to get the tissue when jeongguk was fast enough, and gave it to him. yoongi mutters, "you can't do that, though you can put it in me."

"i'm sorry, can you repeat?" jeongguk in formal way as possible. yoongi only sighed heavily and wipe his lips, "stop being formal, and treat me equally."

"sadly, i cannot." jeongguk refuses with usual low head. this was one of their everyday routine, jeongguk refusing yoongi to call him by his name. yoongi got irritated and stood up. he started to walk around the garden, jeongguk following him from behind. yoongi mumbles, "this is getting boring."

before jeongguk can speak, yoongi already crash their lips together. jeongguk grabs the shorter one's wrist and pull away, "yoongi-ssi?"

"jeongguk," yoongi called back with blank expression. he then got away, walking back inside the mansion while the beta usually follows him. he then stopped his tracks because of what yoongi ordered him. his owner have requested, "drive me to the min headquarter.

"what?!" yeolyoung slammed her palms onto her desk, causing her secretaries to flinch from her sudden outburst. her personal secretary who deals the calls for her, told her that her brother yoongi is going to the headquarter. she thought that her brother is doing a rash move. she's currently at the min company, a ceo. she then immediately called seokjin, the beta who trains the rookies at this hour. before seokjin could greet her, "stop yoongi-oppa, right now!"

seokjin widen his eyes and doesn't know what to react, his heart's beating fast. taehyung's smile faded when seokjin was wearing a panicking face. seokjin ran quickly to the entrance gate, taehyung who followed him was now panting. he ask, "wh-what's happening? why-"

seokjin hushed him. the two stood there with the bodyguards. yeolyoung was worried sick, she have no idea what's running on her brother's mind right now. it wasn't that long for yoongi to start living at the mansion, and then he suddenly want to visit the most dangerous place of all? that's so daredevil. she hates to admit it, but her brother will ruin the clan's reputation, she can't even imagine her father's reaction about this or in the future of the clan. she's so nervous, she can pull her nails aggresively with her teeth.

yoongi stepped infront of the gate, the working men knows the pretty young boy who was wearing a dress with a matching fur on his shoulder. jeongguk asked before letting him proceed, "yoongi-ssi, are you sure about this?"

yoongi nodded in determined face, and was going to take his step to the entrance when seokjin stood infront of him, blocking the way. jeongguk quickly pulls out his gun as he pointed it to seokjin's head. seokjin then pushed a smile, "yoongi-ssi, this isn't the right time-"

"let me through, seokjin-hyung." yoongi demanded, his eyes sharpen. taehyung was so confused and then realized by taking a squint, "ah! the pretty lady back then!"

yoongi glanced at him and rose an eyebrow, "lady?" he then approaches him till there's no gap left, closing their face which taehyung tried to pull away. the shorter man scowled, "who are you calling a lady?"

seokjin tried his best to stop yoongi from continuing his steps in the headquarter, but he is now here at the living room. seokjin ordered taehyung to serve food to yoongi. gladly, the headquarter aren't that crowded since the old man was out of the city. jeongguk was there stood beside the crimson couch where his owner is sat while the solo-sofa infront was sat by junghyun, the eldest son.

yeolyoung was panting as she ran to the halls, going to the main living room, she then saw her eldest brother sat on the couch. it was unusual 'till she saw yoongi, so she stayed behind the wall since there's no way stopping this now. she patiently listen to the conversation as her sweats run down on her clothes.

"how dare you make a stupid decision? have you forgotten where's your place?" junghyun with his legs apart, elbow on the armrest, chin on his palm, and intimidating eyes onto the omega. yoongi looks down and pushed a smile, "i-i just wanna talk with father-"

"out of the blue, ha!" junghyun rose his eyebrows and looked down at his younger brother yoongi, "don't make me laugh with that hopeless wish of yours."

yoongi clenched his fist and tried not to tear up. seokjin who stood up beside junghyun, and jeongguk beside yoongi, have gotten worried towards yoongi. junghyun then stood up and fix his glasses, "your only good at is your body and bare a child. that's the only thing you're useful, now be an obedient omega you're and go back where-"

"no."

"what was that?"

"i said no!" yoongi then stood up and glared at his older brother. his tears continued to slide down his puffy cheeks, "that's why i'm here to prove father that i'm not just an omega!"

they heard a laugh, it was their brother geumjae who confidently showed up in the living room. it seems like the 2nd son of min was there earlier, secretly listening. he grins and gave yoongi a devilish look, "too late for that since father is selling you out, y'see how useful you are now?"

they were all shocked except for the 2 older brothers. geumjae sterns and showed his palm as he smug, "you're lucky since the man you're going to marry is such a full-course." he then started to point each of his fingers as he say; "his pocket is a bank account, hand's gold like your hair, an alpha with looks can kill, and most of all, he's useful for our clan!"

yeolyoung doesn't have a clue to their father's plan for yoongi, she open her hands and her tears automatically falls down on her palms. taehyung who was muttering how seokjin was being bossy towards him, is carrying a food tray, going to the main living room. but then he saw yeolyoung on the way, "yeolyoung-ssi?"

yeolyoung widen her eyes and then turn around as she met pair of eyes are on her. geumjae boredly gesture her to come closer, "oi yeolyoung, that's so not you to eavesdrop. come now~" coming from him. she gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, taehyung only tilt his head, and then felt the tension of the room. seokjin fixing his tie in discomfort. jeongguk gulping down his stucked saliva.

yoongi sniffs and ran away, passing taehyung who unknowingly felt pity for him. jeongguk quickly bow his head as a sign of respect for leaving and quickly catch up to yoongi who is leaving the headquarter. yeolyoung's voice and body seems absent, she can't call nor move to reach her brother. she felt like she completely failed being a sibling to him.

since that day, yoongi grew hatred towards his father, asking jeongguk to train him which jeongguk have no choice but to do so. poor omega pushing himself until he lost concious and felt sick for a week. jeongguk was of course taking good care of him which yoongi grew more attached to the beta. for yeolyoung, she's hesitant to contact him since then. she did have a fight with her two older brothers for being too harsh towards yoongi. junghyun and geumjae didn't even feel guilty about it. then there's taehyung who was very curious what happened back there, and seokjin was just left in deep thoughts. they wonder if the old man will ever know about this.