chapter 08

𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐑

"jimin, do you know what you're seeing?" his mother asked sweetly, resting her soft hand on his 11-year old son's head. jimin's half opened eyes was sparkling like the gigantic chandelier that hung up on the ceiling at the middle of the huge room. he saw colorful things; dice, balls, cards, tokens, and mostly the people's different expressions as they hand those things. jimin nodded and smiled, his eyes vanishing. his mother grins, "it's the people's most interesting pleasure of all."

since then, he grew up in gamble since his mother is running a famous casino in the city. he saw the people's different faces, it was really interesting. his luck was high that he won alot, raining golds and being idolized around him. he also beat the president of the academy he was attending at, in the use of gamble since it was the only fair way to achieve the position. after that, he runs the school with gamble and the school was known for gambling since then. after graduation, he pass the president's throne onto his far away relatives through gamble to test who's worth it. that school then continued with gamble. his mother was very proud of him, but jimin didn't feel any happiness at all. he thought something is missing, it was making him feel empty.

"aigo~ not again," namjoon playfully sighed as he showed his four weak cards onto the desk. the 3 showed theirs, namjoon did lose again on another round. jimin with choker wrapped on his pretty lil' neck perfectly, typically wearing his oversized chimmy sweater, he was laying upside down on the couch while his legs were at the wall, he watched the four players as he suck on his strawberry flavored lollipop. after the last game, he aggresively bit his lollipop that causes it to crack wholly, making them surprised except namjoon, it was heard around the room. he then suddenly laugh with a loli-like tone, "nyahahaha!"

he then got off the couch, he hid his hands on each pocket of his oversized sweater, and approached the four. eunjin whose right eye was hidden by her bangs, her breast popping out of her shirt that she matches it with brown blazer, both unbuttoned thrice, she was stood close to the couch where jimin was laying. she then get the stick of the eaten lollipop on the floor rug and followed jimin who got close to the table of the players. jimin in his usual eye-smile, opened his eyes slightly for namjoon to see that glowing eyes of his. his voice was smooth like an addicting melody from heaven but the words that come out was the opposite, "how disappointing."

namjoon obviously let himself lose on purpose, he just spent 300 million won carelessly to an easy card game, and it was so not him. jimin had enough since it wasn't longer entertaining since the players are normally playing the cards with namjoon who was really relaxed about it, shrugging the 300 million won like some kind of dirt on his shirt. jimin gotta admit that it was annoying, plus there was no fear nor ecstacy feeling around the room.

namjoon place down his blazer beside him and face jimin who was sitting crossed legs onto the other solo-sofa. jimin is currently sucking on the newly unwrapped lollipop, waiting for namjoon to start. namjoon started with a question, "how's your mom?"

"let's get to the point and tell me what did you came here for," jimin the omega with his usual eye-smile. he putted back his lolli into his mouth and just smiled. namjoon grins by that attitude of his and then say, "the old man is paying his debt using his son."

jimin's smile widen, "how i wish i was there the time the old man have said that." namjoon did a leg-over-leg cross as he rest his arms on the solo-sofa's backrest. the alpha said, "sadly, i see no hesitation."

jimin's smile vanish but his closed eyes remains, "it's planned." he then childishly pouted and shortly whined like a sad puppy as he continue to eat his lolli. namjoon then fix his tie, "i'd love to hear your opinions about this."

"nyahaha!" jimin laughs shortly at that. looks like namjoon is treating jimin like some kind of a parent who decides the future for his kid. jimin then smiled with his eye-smile and pulls out his lollipop, "the only thing i wanted to see between my two own eyes is their face as they take the risk. heh, have you met your future husband?~"

namjoon then straightened his lips, "future husband?" jimin just finished his lollipop so he opens the jar beside him, get one piece of lollipop, he unwraps it and then suck it like the ones he have finished. namjoon continued, "i did not told you i'm marrying his son." he stood up and get his blazer, "as i thought you're worthless, the only thing you think about is yourself. i just fucking spent my breath to a nuisance and it makes me feel like a runt."

jimin's lips quivers as he felt his cheeks turns hot. jimin got in silence and just let namjoon leave the room. hoseok saw his boss, he bow his head and get the blazer from him, namjoon casually letting hoseok wear it on him. eunjin then quickly came in the room with not-so-obvious worried look. her voice was lazy, sleepy, stressful, or just more smooth and little unlike jimin, "jiminiiieee?"

"ahhng~!♡" jimin's lollipop fully cracked into pieces inside of his mouth when he bit it aggresively, he accidentally bit his lower lip and causes it to bleed. he touched his chest where his heart was thumping loudly and grab his bulge as he felt himself turned on. that was jimin's pleasure of all, he feels so alive. he just wanted to cry in tears as those words hit deeply in him. he half opened his eyes and then laughs maniacally cute, "nyahaha! namjoon-hyung, you- you just made me- made me realise something!~ nyahahaha!"

KIM NAMJOON (A)
▪ has a temper, known in business industry, only son, has delinquent-like look, a sadist, he lived for money just like jimin, has habit of not wearing his blazer, may appear with unfriendly face, come off flirtatious, said that his mother who left him was still alive even after his father's death

JUNG HOSEOK (B)
▪ quiet and composed, hardworking, idolized namjoon, secretary and backup leader of the Kim-Sam Clan, doesn't even gamble, have a soft heart, he deals with the other business matters of his boss

PARK JIMIN (O)
▪ heir of the famous elite casino, known gambler, masochist, playful, very eccentric, loves pastel and cute things, sweet tooth, fav "food" is lollipop, always kept his eye-smile, loves to laugh childishly, obsessed to bt21 chimmy, eunjin's younger twin, the twins have pink colored hair except his is lighter.

PARK EUNJIN (A)
▪ assistant of his twin, always curious just like her mom and brother, somehow strict, talks stressfully or sleepily and more smooth/smaller voice than her twin either their mother, taller than jimin, has brother complex, she may appear weak but no, her breast size is D cup so her shirt with matching blazer are unbuttoned thrice, plus she hid her right eye for a reason. [[twins have opposites afterall]]

MRS. PARK (O) twin's mom
▪ selfish, gentle-looking, could get dangerous, gamble enthusiast with her son, loves to monopolize and always curious, currently has a weak body, rumor say she only married her alpha wife for wealth who mysteriously died one day.